Pure Little Pup [03]

Edited

Chapter Three

My surroundings were blurred out as I stood in the middle of the unfamiliar forest. The cold winter air hitting me repeatedly but I didn't care about that right now. Suddenly all the girls from my previous pack appeared around me. They began shouting insults at me and began laughing loudly which echoed through the entire forest. The sound was ringing in my ears making me cover them immediately in pain.

The usual insults spilled out of their mouths: I'm fat, ugly, stupid, suicidal, lonely, pathetic, unwanted etc. I could feel the familiar tears begin to burn as they tried to escape but I held them back. From within the blurred distance I could make out a familiar face. As it got closer a smile appeared on my face as I recognised the person as Isaac. However he looked different.

Instead of a worried look he stood there with an evil grin on his face as he continued to watch out the scene in front of me. Fear began to fill my body as with each insult he began to move closer and closer until he was stood on the outside of the insult circle with the rest of the pack girls.

"Do you really think that I would want to be with you and deal with your problems, I would rather die" He spat and I felt my heart snap into two. I felt my whole world crash around me as the girls then unleashed an attack on me.

"Good bye little one" He whispered, that same sly smirk still plastered on his face.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Little One! Little One!" I hear a familiar voice yell and I immediately jolted up in fear, my eyes frantically scanning the room in panic and fright.

"Are you ok little one? Your heart is racing" The voice asked. I turned in the direction of the voice to see a sleepy Isaac looking at me with worry in his eyes. His hair messy and his blue eyes showed signs of tiredness as he watched me carefully. I nodded slowly, trying to move away from him. I can't deal with the pain and suffering that will come in the future. He had such a deep, husky voice that caused a shiver to go down my spine but I needed to remember that I don't belong here. I don't deserve to be his mate.

I don't want to be put through the pain that my dream showed.

Isaac suddenly grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest causing my wolf to purr and I could hear him purr lowly behind me. Wolves only purr when they are content and happy. Due to us both being mates both of our wolves are now content with each other as they have found their one and only. But I can't let myself be fooled, no one would ever accept me for who I am, not even my mate.

"I-I can't d-do this" I whimpered, moving away from him slowly. I know this hurts him but it is for the best in the long run. He can't have a weak mate like me; his pack will go downhill. I'm not suited to be Luna, especially the Luna of the Dark Knight Pack.

"Little one" I hear Isaac whimper causing my heart to break and my wolf to whimper. He reached out to grab me but I moved too quickly and I was soon out of bed. I bowed in respect in him.

"Sorry for causing you trouble Alpha Isaac" I say, using his full title making him whimper even more.

"Goodbye Alpha Isaac" I finish, before walking out of the room and closing the bedroom door behind me.

As soon as I closed the door I broke down, Tears were rushing down my cheeks without stopping but I couldn't go back, I am doing this for him. I don't want him to have a weak pack. I can't fight so if there was an attack he would defend me over his pack, which would cause them to be killed and I don't want anyone to die because of me.