Pure Little Pup [10]

Edited

Chapter Ten

Xavier was stood in front of me growling at Wane dangerously. I was frozen in fear; I didn't want anyone to get hurt! I heard a mixture of footsteps echo up the stairs as the pack members rush upstairs and both Lillian and Kyle entered the already tensed room. Xavier growled louder before bending down in his attacking position, his eyes locked on the company we had plus Wane. Wane's only focus was on Lillian, His mate.

"What should I do?" I shouted in panic causing Xavier to growl louder as he sensed my panic as he continued to keep glancing at everyone who was in the room. All of them seen as an enemy apart from me.

"Shift" Wane said and I nodded bolting towards the bathroom. I could hear Xavier whimper slightly as he tried to follow me towards the bathroom. I finally made it and I slammed the door. I then took off my clothes quickly and laid them on the floor neatly before taking deep breaths.

'Are we shifting?' I heard my wolf say causing me to gasp in shock.

Since my parents died, my wolf hasn't spoken to me probably like this before. I only usually hear a purr or a growl but not actual words. She is supposed to be depressed.

'Yes' I said, short but it was important.

'Do you know how to calm Xavier down?' I asked and I heard a soft purr coming from my wolf.

'Yes, Once we shift let me take control' I heard my wolf say and I mentally nodded. I took any other couple of deep breathes before I felt the familiar feeling.

I felt my bones began to click and closed my eyes taking in my shift. Once I opened my eyes again I saw things in higher effects than usual. The scents of Lillian, Wane and Kyle were easier to detect. Xavier's scent stood out the most, the power and possessiveness pouring off of him in waves.

'Are you ready?' I asked mentally and I got a purr in response, she's excited to be with Xavier. I let my wolf take over and I felt myself being pushed backwards. I saw my wolf pushed the door open and we walked outside.

Wane

I watched as a little silver and brown wolf appeared from the bathroom and Xavier eyes snapped away from us in an instant. The little wolf walked towards Xavier and she went she finally was beside him Xavier began to purr loudly.

Kyle moved an inch towards Lillian and Xavier attacked without hesitation. His teeth trying to grasp his neck causing the little pup to whimper. The little pup bolted over to the battle scene but I stopped her first by standing in front of her and picked up the little pup.

I can't have Darcia hurt. If she gets hurt than Xavier will kill us all, literally. Darcia yelped in shock and Xavier's attention snapped to us and his eyes began to red, which isn't good. Xavier dropped Kyle and began walking towards me slowly, like a predator about to catch it's pray.

Darcia jumped out of my grasp immediately and ran towards him and straight into his chest causing him to freeze immediately. Darcia moved into him more, her purring meeting Xavier's as they stood together. Xavier still took time to glance around the room at all of us but most of his attention is on his little mate.

"I think we should leave, Xavier looks on edge especially since Darcia is in wolf form he will be even more protective" I heard my beautiful mate whisper and I nodded, slowly walking up to her and pulling her close.

Even though we have been together for years I still get protective over her, so finally being able to hold her safe from the situation just made me smile.I saw little Darcia yawn causing Xavier to lie down slowly. Darcia then slowly lied down next to him, curling up tightly against Xavier's chest and her little blue eyes began to close.

"C'mon" I said quietly, catching everyone's attention. Well apart from Lillian who was too busy looking at Xavier and Darcia.

"Lillian" I said, shaking her slightly catching her attention.

"Yes Hunnie" She replied, her gaze still on the two mates.

"Come on we have to go" I said taking her hand, pulling her out with me.

I could feel Xavier's eyes on me as we walked out of the room, a low growl emitting from him as we walked, just a warning to indicate that he was still watching us and if we tried anything he would kill us.

"I'm so happy she has found someone" Lillian smiled along with me as we walked down the stairs for some food.

Chapter Ten – Complete

Next: Chapter Eleven.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

Chapter 11 will be up soon, I know I promised but I could only write half due to a panic attack I had, It will go up

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x