Pure Little Pup [21]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Twenty One

Third Person View

My mouth was open still in shock I mean who the hell did this and why would they do this? I mean what levels do they need drop to go on someone else territory and kill innocent pack members. Someone catches my eye and I see Lillian coming outside from inside the pack house.

"Isaac, Darcia" She said running towards us but was stopped half way by the growling from Isaac/Xavier who is beside me.

"Hey Isaac calm down" She says but he growls louder. 

"Baby calm down, It's your mother she won't hurt me ok?" I say stroking his arm in support to calm him down a bit more. He allows Lillian to come closer before pulling me close hugging me.

"Are you two ok?!" She says checking me up and down.

"Yeah I am fine, Isaac made sure of that" I said.

"How's the pack?" Isaac buts in bring a hand around my waist pulling me closer to him protectively.

"Most are fine but you are needed inside" She says walking inside and we both follow behind. I hide in Isaac's chest as we walk past the dead bodies on the ground.

"What are we going to do about them?" I whisper as we walk inside the house.

"We will bury them with pride and respect as they died protecting this pack" He growled.

I immediately shut up as I can see he is still angry. We walk deeper into the house and into the pack garden where all of the pack members were held.

"Calm down" Isaac shouts catching everyone's attention.

"Yes I know members were killed but they were killed protecting our pack and we will not let this enemy pack win by showing them fear" He growled before walking inside the house.

"I am so sorry about the alpha he is upset because members of the pack has been killed" Lillian announced, Luna?" She says and everyone attention was drawn onto me.

"As the old Luna said, the alpha is angry over the recent deaths that have occurred so he will be like this for a couple of days but I will be here if you needed to talk" I said, mentally praising myself for speaking out loud. I jump from the feeling of something pulling on my shirt. I looked down to see a little pup. I pick up the little boy and smile.

"Are you ok little pup" I say smiling as he begins to play with my hair.

"Is the alpha mad at us" He says quietly and I shake my head.

"No little one he is just upset because some of the pack is gone" I said and he hugged me tightly.

"I am glad that the alpha has you, I like you" He says causing me to giggle.

The pups mother quickly moves towards us. "I am so sorry Luna" She says grabbing hold of the little pup and I laughed once more.

"Don't worry I like interacting with the pack" I say smiling.

"Why don't you go and check on the alpha" Lillian says, I smile excusing myself before walking through the house and walking up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"Are you ok Isaac?" I say moving inside of the room closing the door behind me. I see Isaac in the corner of the room and I begin to move towards him.

"I could of saved them" He growled looking outside the window at the pack in the back garden.

"You weren't here baby, You were living your life" I say moving closer touching his shoulder but he moved away.

"No, My responsibility is the pack and I killed 9 members of my pack" He growled louder.

"And your responsibility is to look after your mate which you was and I understand that you are hurting but you need to stop beating yourself up because you won't help yourself if you carry on like this!" I growled surprising myself and Isaac.

"I-I-W-What" Isaac said confused but he slowly began to smile. He moves towards me and his hands snake around my waist causing me to shudder at the sparks giving off.

"You looked hot when you stood up for yourself" he said leaning in closer.

Our forehead began to touch and we began to lean in.

"Alpha" A pack member says walking into the room without knocking causing Isaac to growl loudly pushing me behind his back.

"What" He growled.

"Kyle is missing"

Chapter Twenty One – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty Two

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

 1 MILLION VIEWS!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND! & THE PLP TRAILER HAS 1000+ VIEWS AND 100 LIKES!!!  

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x