Pure Little Pup [37]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Thirty Seven [1/2]

The Alpha and Luna laid there in the middle of the bed, wrapped up in each others arms. The Luna's head buried in the Alpha's chest and the Alpha's head resting gentle on top of the duvet, Just above the Luna's head. The Alpha opened his eyes slowly and looked around his room with a smile. He was happy with his life now, He was happy with the Luna.

He slowly removed himself from the Luna's grasp and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a top before opening the door slowly and walking out. He closed the door quietly behind him as he began walking down the hallway, as much as he wanted to stay in the room with his gorgeous mate, He had some thing important to do.

Darcia

I felt someone play with the ends of my hair gently and I opened one of my eyes. I looked around the room but my vision landed on a figure.

'Isaac' I muttered to myself.

I opened both of my eyes to see an unfamiliar figure standing in front of me. I was about to scream when a hand came over my mouth. I looked towards the door to see it locked along with items of furniture leaning on it, Blocking anyone trying to get in and help me.

"W..What do you want" I stuttered, Looking up at the figure above me. It's face covered with a black mask matching the rest of it's outfit as the intruder was dressed in a black top, black jeans and black boots.

"What's wrong Darcia?" The male voice began, Pulling my body closer to his.

"Don't you remember me?" He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head frantically as I tried to get away. He removed his hand from my mouth and I gave off a loud scream causing rapid footsteps to run towards the bedroom door.

"You bad girl" He said as his hand came down hard on my cheek.

I could hear banging on the door and Isaac shouting but my focus was mainly on the mysterious male who stood in front of me. Large banging now sounded from the door as Isaac tried desperately to get into the room.

"Pity I could finish the job in the past" He muttered to himself as he picked me up and threw me across the room causing my head to hit the wall hard.

My vision soon became blurred but I could make out the mysterious man walking towards me.

"I'll be back for you in two weeks my sweet Darcia" He said before running away.

I heard the sound of a loud smash before a loud bang and frantic footsteps came towards me but I couldn't make out anyone. My eye lids became heavy and soon enough it was to tiring to hold them up, They dropped and I felt my body slip into darkness.

"Darcia!"

Isaac

[P R E V I O U S]

I left Darcia and I walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

Ashley stood there with a smile on her face as she ran up to hug me. She tried to embrace me but I pushed her away.

"We aren't mates Ashley and We never were!" I shouted, She walked backwards creating space in between us.

"You upset my mate! You think it's funny to upset an Alpha's mate!" I shout, Walking towards her slowly.

"I..I''m sorry Alpha" She stuttered, Trying to act Innocent but I could see right through it.

"No you aren't" I growled.

"You aren't happy until you ruin relationship, You will never be ha-" I was soon cut off with her lips on mine. Xavier growled and I pushed her away quickly before I let Xavier take control. Xavier pinned her up to the wall by her neck as he growled at her loudly.

"Never. Do. That. Again" He said, with each word the grip on Ashley's neck tightened.

I soon took control, I'm not going to let Xavier kill her. I need to get back to Darcia.

"Leave" I spat as I dropped my grip causing her to fall to the ground and pant, trying to catch her breath.

I was about to say something else when I heard a loud scream coming from upstairs,

That's Darcia!

I leave Ashley on the floor as I rush upstairs to our bedroom door. I tried to open in but it was locked, There was no way in. I began banging on the door trying to get it.

"Darcia!" I shouted, I needed to see if she was alright.

My mind flashed back to the time when she got kidnapped and I couldn't help her.

[Flashback]

"Darcia!" I shout and I hear light, rapid footsteps run towards the door.

"Isaac help me! Let me in, please let me in!" She cries from the other side and I could feel my heart break with every word.

"I'm trying little one, just try to stay calm" I say pushing against the door once more.

"Please, Please! Someone's here someone's coming to get me!" She yells and I smell an unfamiliar scent making me freeze before banging against the door harder.

"Help Me!" She yells once more and I could feel tears appearing in my eyes, I couldn't help her! I couldn't help her!

[Flashback ended]

No I couldn't think of that now!

"Isaac?" I hear Kyle say behind me.

"It's Darcia!" I shout as I start throwing my body at the door, Trying to break it down. This attracted the pack members and more people tried to help.

The door soon gave way as I heard the sound of smashing from inside the room. I ran inside and saw the window smashed and Darcia lying next to the bed. A red mark on her cheek and a bruised at the side of the head.

"Darcia!"

Chapter Thirty Seven – Complete

Next: Chapter Thirty Eight

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x