Pure Little Pup [31]

☑ Edited

Chapter Thirty One

Darcia

Ever since that certain incident Isaac has been very protective. For example, the incident which was carried out yesterday. Now imagine that but times it by ten, that is Isaac right now. He is like a broken puppy, a little puppy that I need to fix and get him back to normal. A knock sounded on our bedroom door causing Isaac to growl. 

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"Kyle" His voice shouted back,  I was about to get up I was pulled back against Isaac's chest. 

"Shh, It's alright Xavier, It's only Kyle. Kyle won't hurt me I promise" I said and he slowly let go.

"Come in, but be a little bit cautious" I say and the door slowly opens and Kyle walks in slowly with his hand up, showing that he is not a threat. 

"How are you Isaac?" He asked and Isaac looked down in embarrassment. 

"Why don't we all go on a run" I said, excitedly and I saw Isaac's eyes light up.

 "Are you coming Kyle?" Isaac said and Kyle looked surprised but he nodded. 

"Lets go then" I said walking out of the room with Isaac walking directly behind me and Kyle just jogging behind. 

Kyle was the first to shift into his wolf, I was second and then Isaac was last. We then suddenly dashed into the forest. We ended up playing hide and seek in the end with a game of chase in the middle. I was getting chased by Isaac and both me and Kyle were on the same team. We were going to split it up and we all know he would chose me so we decided to create a plan to cross paths to confuse him.

I was about to dash off once again until I ran into to something hard. I looked up and saw another wolf growling and snapping it's jaws at me.  Damn me being small. But who cares, being small can be a advantage. I bit at his heels making him growl in anger before charging at me. We ended up toppling down a near hill into a rocky lake. Even though I love water, getting thrown into its not my favorite thing in my world.

A loud, monstrous growl echoed through the woods and above I see Isaac and Kyle. Kyle then dashed in the opposite direction and Isaac came charging down here. It looked like Xavier had totally taken control making me whimper slightly, I already know he was going to kill him. However right now I prepare it to be him than me. Issac charged at him at full power making him topple over and end up right next to me. He growls at me lowly and Isaac stood over me with looks which could kill. A loud familiar howl echoed through the forest this time and there stood Lillian with the rest of the pack. 

On the way down she shifted into her human form and ended up next to me. Isaac growled and Lillian completely understood as I had just been attacked.

"Who are you and what are you doing on our territory?" Lillian snapped towards the wolf. The wolf immediately snapped back to reality and looked towards me, then Isaac and then back to Lillian. The sound of bones began to click and a naked man was stood there looking at Lillian.

"Lillian?" He says with surprise.

 "John" She replies with the same reaction. 

"I came over as I hear about Wane and then this incident happened." He said walking in the direction of me making Isaac growl with each step.

"Are you dumb or something" Kyle butted in. 

"He doesn't want you near her dickhead" He shouted making John growl. 

"Why you little-" Making the whole pack growl. 

"You're not doing a good job of getting on my good side" Lillian growled and I went to stand up but due to the pain in my paw I was balancing on Isaac who didn't seem to mind at this moment of time.

"The wolf you attacked was your brothers son's mate" Lillian growled and he once again tried to come toward me. The whole pack growled this time, their protective instinct running through them. 

"You are causing my family distress" Lillian growled, "Leave" She continued but he didn't move he instead looked at me. 

"You're the brat who killed my brother" John growled. 

"That 'brat' is the Luna so treat her with some respect you dickhead before I kill you myself" Kyle spat, Isaac nodded in appreciation. 

"I will ask you one more time, What do you want?" she said

"To be part of your pack"

Chapter Thirty One – Complete

Next: Chapter Thirty Two

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x