Pure Little Pup [12]

Edited

Chapter Twelve

I screamed as Xavier landed on top of me quickly. My body hit the ground but I didn't focus on the pain I mainly focused on Xavier as his breath close to my neck like he was inhaling my scent. He growled loudly and he began brushing himself against me, what the hell is he doing?

A mix of footsteps was heard and then someone suddenly began pounding on the door which caused me to jump. What is going on?! I can feel the fear building up.

"Darcia! What's wrong" I hear Kyle shout causing Xavier to growl more as he brushed himself against me quicker.

"I...I" I tried to speak but nothing would come out. I was too focused on trying to keep alive or trying to keep Xavier in control and not flip out.

"Wane! Lillian! Quick!" I hear Kyle yelled causing Xavier to growl louder and louder, already knowing that they are going to be intruding into this situation. Suddenly he stood up away from me and began to paste in the room, the growling was increasing as he was frantically inhaling the air.

I hugged my knees in fear as he paced around even more. I don't know what is happening, is he going to hurt me?

I inhaled the air but couldn't smell anything. Why is he constantly inhaling the air?

'He's trying to control himself' my wolf answered. A crowd of footsteps ran towards the bed room door.

"Darcia let me in!" I hear Lillian shout, banging on the door.

"Darcia what is happening!" I heard Wane yell also banging on the door.

"Stop!" I yell and the banging on the door stopped, calming Xavier down a little bit.

"Darcia let me in right now!" Lillian said, the sound of banging on the door increased causing Xavier to start growling and howling once more.

"I can't he is fighting for control" I shouted, He continued to growl sending shivers down my spine.

'Come on we can do this, if we are going to be a Luna we need to be independent' my wolf said trying to encourage me, but I wasn't sure.

I can't do this, I'm not that strong.

'Well let's find out' my wolf said before blocking me out making me by myself, making me lonely.

'Ok, just breath we can do this by ourselves' I said to myself, trying to keep my spirits up. We need to prove ourselves.

"Darcia!!" I hear Lillian yell but I chose to ignore her. I need to do this now; I need to do this by myself. I began to walk towards him making sure we kept eye contact.

"Xavier calm down I'm here" I say surprising myself actually. I sounded confident but my tone was warm and calming.

Xavier continued to growl but it was lowering down, making me smile slightly and I could feel myself begin to gain confidence.

"That's it, calm down" I said, right I am so confused. This does not sound like me at all. I don't sound scared, I sound confident like nothing has every happened in my life. Xavier stopped growling and he began to rub against me for a while before lying down next to me.

'You did it!' My wolf roared in my head and I smiled mentally.

'I guess I did, what happened to him anyway' I asked.

'Your scent was covered in Kyle's scent making Xavier lose control he was close to marking you' My wolf answered.

I felt proud of myself and believe me that rarely happens. Usually I feel disgusted about myself. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. It didn't take long for Lillian and Kyle to run in, panic clearly on their faces.

"You take Darcia I'll calm down Xavier" Lillian yelled still not taken it the calm atmosphere.

"Wait Mrs Grey I can't hear no growling or panicking" Kyle said and Lillian scanned around in shock but there was still a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"How did he calm down?" Lillian said, her expression was a mixture between shocked and confused.

"I calmed him down" I said quietly but she still heard and both of them looked over at me.

"You're turning into a Luna already!" She yelled excited. Her words still repeating in my head.

'You're turning into a Luna'

Maybe I could actually be a Luna...

Chapter Twelve – Complete

Next: Chapter Thirteen.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

12.2 Views & 600+ Votes AND We are #143 Werewolf. Thank You So Much

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x