Pure Little Pup [24]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Twenty Four

Kyle

I looked over at Darica's cage once the bitch had left. She was curled up in fatal position against the wall cradling her stomach in pain. Her stomach wasn't the only thing bruised. Her face, legs, thighs since she stripped her down. She was shaking due the cold and I felt powerless. 

"Darcia are you ok?" I ask looking over but got no reply "Darcia!" I yell twisting my chains around. 

The bitch re-entered with a evil grin on her face. She walked into Darcia's cage once more and my wolf growled loudly wanting to protect our Luna.

"Fatty wake up!" She yelled and Darcia jolted up. 

"Oh you're up" She laughed 

"We were talking upstairs and we have found something that will really affect the both of you" She laughed once more before blocking my view of Darcia.

I heard a yell before the bitch stepped out of Darcia's cage, locking it and skipping over to the exit laughing. "Enjoy" She laughed one more before shutting the door.

About 3 minutes passed before Darcia started to scream.

 "Darcia whats wrong?" I shout but all she did was scream. 

"Darcia please tell me what's wrong" I shout but she continued to scream loudly. 

"It hurts!" She yelled and then I realized what she had done.

I roared in anger and my wolf was going crazy trying to get to Darcia.

This fucking stupid bitch has put her back in heat! I mean seriously she has just been in heat. Her memories with our pack is just going to be her in heat. Oh shit, Any wolf can sense when their mate is in heat! Someones going to die.

Isaac

We started walking early this morning. I need my little one back and I will kill anyone who stops me. I am suddenly grabbed my the pack warriors and my father holds a worried look on his face.

"Dad let me go" I say but he just ignores me. He walks off in the distance and then re-enters with a piece of clothing in one hand and another note. 

'The alpha better make his decision soon before things start getting difficult. Maybe this will help.'

My father reads and I catch the scent on the clothing and I roar in anger. It's Darica's! It's Darcia's scent! It's Darcia's clothing! I break free from the pack warriors and grab hold of the clothing holding it close to me.

"MATE MINE! MATE!" Xavier growls which is unusual the scent of someones mate calms down the inner wolf. Then something must be wrong with Darcia!

And then I smelt it and Xavier immediately reacted. He wants Darcia. He wants Darcia to bear our pups. He wants his mate. Which means one thing, Darcia is in heat. 

"Why is she in heat?! She has just been in heat!" I shout. 

"They must of put her back into it, Bastards" My father said. 

"She's going to be in pain" I growl. And then we both remembered something which made Xavier furious. 

Kyle is with her. 

I immediate shift and began to run in the direction of the scent. 

"Mine"

Kyle

Darcia hasn't stopped screaming angering both me and my wolf due to her pain. The door opens. 

"So how is the little bitch" She sneered and Darcia screamed in reply causing her to smile.

"Wonderful. Well I decided that you both have been locked up for a while so I was thinking I will let you out." She smiled, unlocking Darcia's chains and leaving the cage open before doing the same to mine.

I immediately ran over and hugged her, calming her down a little. 

"Oh stupid me, I nearly forgot about the others." She laughed and I pulled Darcia close to me and growled.

 "Others?" I spat as Darcia hid in my chest crying. 

"Yeah and just to make this better they are all male" She laughs disappearing and three males took her place. Their eyes focused on Darcia, they were filled with hunger and need. I growled loudly pushing Darcia far behind before attacking them. 

One thing was on my mind.

Protecting Darcia.

Isaac

We ended up outside an old abandoned mansion both Darcia and Kyle's scent surrounding the building. A male came out of the house smiling. I growled and he stopped at a distance.

"She has been expecting you" He said. 

"Follow me. Hold your nose when you get inside so you don't get affected." He says and he leads us inside. The smell hit me causing Xavier to growl loudly as someone else is smelling my mates heat. 

"Where. Is. She." I growl and he smiles stopping outside a set of double doors.

"The mistress is in this room" He says before walking off.

I slam open the door and I see the familiar faces. I roared in anger and my father and the pack warriors come running inside. 

"Isaac" She says.

"Elissa" I spat.

Chapter Twenty Four – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty Five

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x