Pure Little Pup [45]

Edited

Chapter Forty Five

"I...I'm home" I whisper, my eyes locking with the familiar environment. Hands wrapped around my waist and I am pulled into a warm chest.

"Isaac-"I said but was soon cut off by Isaac.

"Look things have been hard on you recently. So I have decided to bring you back to your routes" Isaac said pulling me close.

"Even though, I'm not completely happy that we are in your old pack territory. This is really about you and not me. So I will stay here and keep watch while you enjoy running around your home territory." Isaac said, letting me go and pushing me forward slightly.

I shot off into the familiar forest allowing a smile to be placed on my face. My wolf was screaming to be one with the forest. I didn't even have time to think about what will happen when I want to change back as I allowed my wolf to take control completely, shredding my clothes around me.

And like that I was off in the forest. My eyes were bright as I scanned the familiar area allowing the scents to overtake me. I soon arrived at the river and paused. I walked a couple of steps before charging and jumping into the air. My body crashed against the cold water cooling down my hot fur that was burning under the morning sun.

I splashed around allowing the memories to come back when a specific memory flashed in my mind.

I wonder if it was still here.

I shook my wet fur as I left the river and dashing into the forest, following an old but familiar pathway. It didn't take long before I was nearing my destination and the faint scents hit me bringing back funny and happy memories. I was not long away from my old family home but that isn't what I was after.

I dug at the mud hill frantically hoping that the thing I was looking for was still here. A happy sound left me as I found the large hole my mother dug for me. I made the entrance bigger before slipping through into the dirt. The scent hit me immediately and I glanced down under my feet to see my favorite blanket as a child. I spun around for a moment before setting on the blanket allowing the happy memories fill my mind as I close my eyes.

"Darcia! Darcia!" I hear my mother's voice shout as she walked through the forest. A noise escaped me as I ran through the forest in my wolf form. I needed somewhere to hide. I wasn't supposed to be out here as it was after sunset. I noticed a little hill and I immediately allowed my paws to scrap against the hill. I frantically moved my claws until a small hole had been formed in the hill. I slipped through and hid in the shadows as I waited my mother to walk passed.

I felt my eyes get heavy as I awaited my mother to walk pass. 

"Darcia"

"Darcia"

"Darcia!" I hear the familiar male voice of Isaac, his tone worried as he edged closer.

"Darcia where are you? We need to be getting back to the pack" He shouted reaching the entrance of my little cave however he didn't notice.

"Please Darcia I am getting worried" He spoke, looking around.

I let out a growl and I see him spin around. He kneels down and soon his face can be seen at the entrance of the cave. Relief washed over him as he looked down at me. 

"I'm so glad you are save" He said, reaching his arms into the cave and bringing me out. He placed me on the forest floor and I noticed the old clothes at his feet. 

"I found these near the entrance of the forest. Just for something for you to get quickly changed into. Your pack must of placed clothes in the forest in case something like this happened" Isaac spoke, turning around to give me some privacy.

I shifted back and didn't waste a second to get changed into some clothes. 

"You can turn back around now" I spoke and he spun around with a smile.

"So what is with the little cave you have there?" Isaac asks, looking at the entrance of the little cave once more.

"It was 'my cave' as a young  cub. My mum and dad released that I spend so much time in there that they put down my favorite blanket to make the cave smell more like me. It was practically like my own little territory" I laughed, Isaac keeled once more and looked inside the cave.

He grabbed the blanket, pulling it out of the cave. He folds the small blanket and puts it in his pocket.

"I'll wash it and we will keep it at our pack house so that we will always have a piece of your home territory with us that is filled with happy memories." Isaac smiled causing me to smile too. He then moved slightly before indicating to his back.

"Come on little one, let's go home."

Isaac

As we entered our pack territory I smiled brightly as Darcia continued to cuddled into my back, her hands gripping my t-shirt tightly.  We reached the pack house and I shut the door behind me before walking up the large staircase. Finally Xavier was silent and not giving me a headache. However a knock on the door paused me half way up the staircase. Xavier was growling lowly and a growl as released from my mouth waking Darcia up from her peaceful asleep.

I walk down the previously walked up stairs before placing Darcia on her feet. I stood in front her, guarding her as I reach the front door. Xavier's growling increased as I opened the door and there  in front of me  was a beaten and bruised...

Ashley?

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty Five– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty Six

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼☾☼☾☼☾

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x