Pure Little Pup [20]

☑ Edited

Chapter Twenty

Isaac Point Of View

I open my eyes and immediately smile as the memories flooded in from last night. She was finally mine, my beautiful Darcia was officially mine. I turned over and pulled her closer to my body, her mark on her neck showing off who she belongs to. A knock on my bedroom door interrupts the moment between us causing me to growl. As if on instinct I felt Darcia grab my hand to calm me down.

"Come in" I growl and the door opens revealing Kyle. 

"Good morning Alpha, breakfast is ready" He says and I nodded. 

I gently push Darcia, 

"Wake up little one" I say and Darcia starts to toss and turn before opening her beautiful eyes.

"Hmm" She mumbles causing me to smile at her cuteness. 

"Breakfast is ready darling" I said and she nods as she sits up stretching. 

"We will be down shortly" I said to Kyle. He nods walking out.

"I feel different" She says looking towards me. 

"I feel more attracted to you, like it hurts just thinking of me being away from you" She says, embarrassment in her tone.

"There is no need to be embarrassed, It is the mark" I say pulling her close. "It will make you want to do this a lot more" I say crashing my lips on top of hers. She runs her fingers through my hair as I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her close to me.

Darica pulls back causing Xavier to growl.

"You are so cheesy" she giggles 

"Only for you little one" I say pulling her closer once again. 

"Would you please stop Isaac you are putting me off having a mate!" I hear Kyle shout causing me to growl once more.

"Come on let's go for breakfast" I say picking her up and placing her on the floor in front of me. 

"Yes food!" Darcia shouts running out of the food causing me to laugh. I follow her to the kitchen were everyone is waiting for us.

"What's the occasion?" I ask, picking up a plate as I go and pick out my breakfast.

 "Well you have marked your mate, She officially Luna" My mother says, excitement in her tone.

I look around the room for Darcia and saw her talking to other female pack members. I'm glad she is making friends. I place my plate into the sink and wash it. I walk over to Darcia and grab her by the waist. 

"Right I will see you tonight little one" I say, kissing her on her forehead.

"No you won't" Kyle said and I snapped my head around to talk to him. 

"Before you flip out, We have planned a romantic day just for you two" Kyle continued and I saw Darcia smile from the corner of my eye.

"We decided you couldn't be away from her today as her mark is still fresh so Xavier would drive you crazy" My father interrupted. 

"But what about the pack?" I ask pulling Darcia close to me. 

"Don't worry your father will be looking after them" My mother said smiling handing me a basket and a piece of paper.

"Right we have your whole day planned out, Now go" She said smiling and I grabbed Darcia's hand.

"Let's go little one"

We both walked hand in hand following the directions to the first spot on the list. Darcia squealed when we saw the scene. A picnic was set up ready for us. 

"Race you" Darcia laughed before running towards the picnic.

I could of won but I decided to slow down just to let her win. 

'Don't lie, you lost to your mate. You just won't admit it yet' Xavier laughed, Wow he actually laughed

'Shut up.' Xavier said, Causing me to laugh this time.

We sat down on the blanket and opened the basket to revel the goodies.

 Pancakes, cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, Crisp (Chips), Fizzy drinks etc. (A/N : I wish I had all that right now)

We both immediately dug in while having a causal conversation.

'It's too boring to repeat' Xavier said causing me to laugh mentally (I know I'm weird, don't judge me). 

"Come on" I said taking her hand in mine pulling her to her feet.

"Let's go for a run" I said smiling and she nodded, excitement still gleaming in her eyes. 

I shifted first letting Xavier take control. Darcia followed and Xavier purred at how beautiful his mate was.

They sprinted off into the woods.

Third Person 

The two wolves ran through the Autumn forest, The Luna in front and the Alpha behind. Their bond was growing by the second as the chased each other playfully through the trees. The Luna finally trusting the Alpha as the mark stood out on her neck. Suddenly the forest fell quiet and the two wolves stopped. The Alpha immediately ran over to the Luna standing protectively over her as he growled warning other animals.

A familiar cry echoes through the forest and the Alpha growls louder as he recognizes the cry as one of there own.

A battle has begun.

Chapter Twenty – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty One

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

Did you all enjoy Christmas??xx  

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x