Pure Little Pup [43]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Forty Three

"Come on Darcia!" Katie shouts and I mutter something under my breath.

"I'm trying ok!" I shout as my feet tried to move along with the music.

Yes you heard me right, both Me and Katie were actually planning Just Dance on the Wii. 

"Yass Gurl Move Them Hips!" She shouts once more as we shook our hips to 'Hips Don't Lie by Shakira'

As the song continues we seemed to attract rather a large crowd as we continued to 'dance'

"Come on Luna!" One of the pack members shouts over the music causing me to smile as I begin to put more effort into my dancing.

"Come On Katie!" I shout, sarcasm clearly noticeable but Katie ignored my comment as she bit her lip and tried to improve her dancing.

"Katie, Darcia!" The crowd around us starts shouting as the song was coming to an end.

"Ready, And... STRIKE A POSE!" We shout in time as we both finished in stupid positions.

"YES! I WON!" I shout and Katie just shoots me a look.

"Oh don't be like that Hunnie" I smile and she just growled before tackling me to the floor. 

"Don't you Hunnie me baby" She said and I just growled playfully as we began rolling around on the floor. A loud bang soon came from down the stairs and everyone fell silent. 

What?

I stood up and walked forward, I need to be a Luna in this moment not a scared little girl. I walked out of the room with the pack behind me. The pack house was too quite. I only had a handful behind me so what is going on? 

Katie ran up next to me and we linked as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

No one.

"Grab Something" I mouthed once I turned around to face them, the pack nodded and we each grabbed our own weapon.

I ended up with a frying pan, I am so Rapunzel.

I slowly held it up as I walked down the flight of stairs and towards the ground floor. We all walked one by one down the stairs until we reached the ground floor and guess what? 

No one was there either.

"Luna" Someone whispered, I turned around to see everyone pointing towards the back door which was open wide.

I made a 'Move forward' sign before we slowly crept towards the back door. 

"Stay here" I whispered and they all nodded. 

I took a deep breath before walking outside. Someone suddenly wrapped their arms around my waist and I flipped. I quickly  kicked the inside of the figures leg making them unstable. I then tackled them to the floor, I sat on top of them and held the pan towards their neck, growling.

"NOW!" The figure shouted, Wait.. Isaac?

I didn't have time to think before I was soon drenched in cold water. My body shaking as I stood up and ran for cover.

"Come out, Come out Darcia" He said and I growled.

"Luna!" One of the pack members shouted and I saw a water gun being thrown in my direction, I caught it and signaled my small group.

Once we were all together we devised a plan.

"You each label one pack member, We will show Isaac who runs this pack" I growled and they nodded as they prepared their weapons.

"Now Layla and Poppy you go first, You two are one of the quickest take out the nearest pack members" I said and they nodded as they dashed in different directions.

"Now Lucy, Luke, Jasmine and Rae You follow their path shooting any pack member which comes in site" I said and they nodded, dashing out of the safety zone and onto the battle field.

"Now the rest of you, You are with me and Katie. Let's show Isaac" I growled and she nodded as we all appeared out of the safety zone.

"Let's go" I shouted.

[Literally wrote the part below listening to the part right before the ending from Centuries by Fall Out Boy! (We've been here forever.. etc :) Yeah I know I'm weird]

We walked down the middle, Our heads held high and covering anyone with water who got too close to us.

We were the mother f**cking bosses of this pack.

We walked straight threw, Dealing with the water being thrown at us in all different directions.

"Oh no!" Katie says as she drops to the floor, Her cute outfit ruined by the evil alpha. 

"Katie!" I shout as I crowed around her.

"Go on without me, Finish this" She whimpered before her eyes closed.

It didn't take long before she burst out laughing causing me to laugh one more.

"Don't ruin this moment" I laughed as she nodded before she fell still.

"WE END THIS NOW!" I shout as we continued to power through, dealing with the water bombs hitting us left, right and center.

We finally made it to the Alpha, Drenched in freezing cold water but our spirit still high.

"Made it?" He laughed and I just shot him a grin.

"NOW!" I shout and we unloaded our weapons before drenching him in ice, cold water.

The Alpha fell onto the ground dramatically and I was suddenly picked up by my little group.

"Darcia! Darcia!" They chanted as they carried me around the garden.

-----------------

The atmosphere has calmed down and we had just cleaned the garden, It was fun while it lasted. We all began walking back into the pack house when Lillian soon appeared in the doorway.

Oh no.

"What is all this?" She shouts and we all point at Isaac quickly. The shocked look on his face was priceless before he growled at us all playfully.

"Well don't think you are going to dinner like that, Go up and get dried!" She shouted to the pack and we all walked in one by one, Isaac in the front.

"I thought I was the Alpha" Isaac mumbled and Lillian slaps him on the pack of the head hard.

"You might be the Alpha but I will always be queen of this pack house" She laughed and Isaac just rolled his eyes as we walked upstairs and into our bedroom.

We quickly change laughing as we remembered the memories from before Isaac grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs and into the dining room.

Everyone was smiling and laughing as they ate. 

No Fights, No Arguments, No Drama.

Just like a pack is suppose to be.

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty Three– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty Four

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼☾☼☾☼☾

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x