Pure Little Pup [06]

Edited

Chapter Six

He looked shocked at my question for a second before he smiled.

"You will, very soon little one" He said and I was confused.

"Why?" I asked and he chuckled, I was so confused.

"You're scent is slowly changing, which only means one thing?" He said, holding an imagery microphone to my mouth.

"I'm going into heat?" I ask, I am still very confused. Did I get taught something different in school?

"Due to the fact you will be in heat Xavier will be in control thought that whole period. This is because your wolf was pared with my wolf. So when it's our mate's heat the wolf takes over as you were technically his mate before you were mine" He said, with a smile but that still doesn't help me.

"In school we were taught that your heat only occurs when you mark your mate" I said looking up at him.

"Yes, but I am an Alpha, a powerful alpha so you will go into heat soon marked or not" He said and worry set in. Oh no! I am so screwed, Get your mind out of the gutter as if I will let him do that with me I have known him for just over a day. I'm not a whore.

"How long do I have till I go into heat" I ask and he began to think. Aw his thinking face is cute!

"About 6 days" He said and I gasped, that was too close I am not ready for this! I did not ask for this!

"Calm down little one" Isaac said drawing circles on my back gently which actually helps calm me down surprisingly.

"Xavier won't rush you into things, he isn't that type of wolf but he will be 10x more possessive and protective over you" Isaac said and I sighed in relief. At least his wolf knows a little bit of respect.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked randomly, pulling away from him warm chest and sitting up. I feel like I'm slowly trust him which is making my wolf ecstatic.

"Maybe we can go on a walk?" Isaac suggested and I nodded smiling.

"But I need to get these wires off me first" I joked and Isaac shouted for the pack doctor.

The door opened and I heard his voice before I saw his face.

"I see you are awake" I hear his calm tone voice say and I looked up at him properly.

He was tall and skinny. He had a kind smile plastered to his face making me smile shyly in return.

"I am Doctor James" He introduced himself; He held his hand out in front of me, Polite.

"I am Darcia Howard" I replied, Shaking his hand firmly.

"Now Miss Howard, don't over exercise yourself and remember to get plenty of rest" He said as he takes off the wires. I nodded and he looked over to Isaac.

"Make sure she follows these rules" He said and I sat there looking offended.

"Thank you Doctor James" Isaac laughed as he walked out, waving a hand in the air.

"Don't leave your mouth open you will catch flies, love." Isaac laughed once more and I immediately shut my mouth and jumping off the bed.

Isaac threw me a pair of his clothes allowing me to get changed out of this horrible hospital nightgown.

"Thank you" I said, and he turned around giving me privacy which I liked very much.

"So where are we going first?" I asked excitedly, which caused him to smile.

"I shall give you the grand tour of the house" he said, putting on a posh accent which I have to admit made me giggle a little bit.

"Let's go and explore" I said as I walked out of the door hand in hand with Isaac. Him guiding me to our starting position, the kitchen.

The kitchen was very large but also very beautiful which made me smile. I glanced around the room and my gaze met a certain familiar face which made me freeze out of fear and pure panic

"What's wro-" Isaac was cut off from his sentence mid-point when he saw who was there.

"Hi Darcia" Elissa said, her 'friendly' tone was so fake anyone could see though her little act.

"H-Hi" I stuttered, not feeling comfortable at all with the person in front of me. I felt a tug on my hand snapping me back into reality. I looked up to see Isaac's angry expression. His blue eyes slowly turning black.

"Get out" He growled loudly, causing me to flinch at his tone. Elissa Lilly and Mia scurried around of the room immediately and Isaac pulled me towards his chest, trying to calm me down with his scent and his comfort.

"What did you say to them?" I asked looking up at him; He has a big smile on his face as he looked down towards me.

"Once I found out that you were getting bullied by them brats. I had a pack meeting with your pack and we had a chat, or should I say Xavier had a chat with them" He smiled kissing my forehead.

"You still didn't tell me what you said" I smiled and he laughed.

"I just warned them to stay away from you. And if I find out that they have hurt you or said something to you I will kill them" He growled playfully.

"Thank you" I said, looking down. "No one has defended me since..." I trailed off.

"I know baby, but you have me and no one will ever bully or pick on you ever again" He said, hugging me tightly.

"Now" He began, snapping me back into reality once more.

"Let's start this tour properly" He smiled, taking my hand back in his.

Chapter Six – Complete

Next: Chapter Seven

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x