Pure Little Pup [01]

Edited 

[Little Note: This is my first ever book and I wrote it when I quite young. I sincerely apologize for the EXTREMELY CRINGEY BOOK you are about to read]

Chapter One

The bright comforting sun stood proudly in the clear blue sky. The sun's warm rays reflected upon the large undiscovered forest. A sudden flash of brown dashes through the forest causing a low breeze to dance through the forest. The fallen leaves spinning in the air peacefully due to the low breeze. The flash of brown begins to slow down allowing the mysterious thing to become clearer under the beautiful morning sun. There standing in the middle of the forest was a small and unique wolf. It's fur a strange but unique mixture of silver and brown. Its structure was small however it added to the beauty of the creature. The wolf came to a stop and looked up towards the blue sky with a sadden expression on its face.

»»-------------¤-------------««

My wolf was ecstatic as we ran through the beautiful forest. The peaceful feeling washing over the pair of us allowing us to forget about our problems for just a second. Alpha Mason will be disappointed and angry at me when he finds out I had left school for this but my wolf is the only thing I have left which loves and cares for me.

Sadly I lost my parents when I was a pup. They gave up their lives to save me, to give me a live they wanted me to have. However my parents wish never came true. Due to our family's wolves being smaller than the rest, most of the horrific comments come from that. The rest of the comments emphasizes that I am poor, lonely, broken and depressed. However I will never speak up, I will never defend myself. Due to the pack already being against me there is no point trying to defending myself against a whole pack.

I still have a dream though. I dream that one day I will be taken away from this horrible place. I wish I am given the chance to show my pack how helpful I am and what a good pack mate I could be if I was accepted into the pack fully. Maybe even find my true mate. Someone to love and care for me like no one did after that horrific incident.

My wolf rose once more and I set off through the forest. My paws hit the forest floor quicker as I began to sprint. Adrenaline began pumping through my blood as my pace didn't slow down. A large wolf-like grin appeared on my face as I felt happiness once more, I finally felt free. My tail continued to be pulled in the direction of the wind allowing a noise, sounding like a laugh, left my lips. The direction seemed to be towards a small flowing river allowing another wolf-like smile to appear on my face.

I raced towards the small flowing river and jumped into the refreshing cold water allowing the coolness of the water hit my burning fur. A low purr left my mouth as the relaxing feeling continued to flow through my body. I checked my surrounding quickly before beginning to jump and play in the cool water allowing my childish instincts take over.

Suddenly the playful, calming feeling that once surrounded the forest disappeared allowing a now cold breeze to dance through the forest. An unfamiliar scent suddenly hit me and a sense of fear stuck my body immediately as I crouched down and continued to stay low in the cool river. A wolf emerged from the bushes slyly and the colour caught my attention in a second indicating that it was a rouge wolf. This is because rouges in the forest are red and normal wolves that belong to werewolves are any other colour.

I began to move backwards slowly, creating distance between us. I took care with the noise my paws made in the river as I retreated towards the familiar forest floor. Once I was safety on the forest grounds I allowed my thoughts to catch up for a moment. I then did the most rational thing to do in this situation, run back to the pack. I bolted through the forest, never looking back. I may be small but I am not stupid and I know that people fall when they look backwards and right now this isn't my goal. Even though I continued to rush through the forest I tried to be careful were I was stepping as I didn't want to draw attention.