Pure Little Pup [14]

Edited 

Chapter Fourteen

Isaac

As soon as my lips touched hers the unfamiliar sparks flew. I smiled and pulled her closer, the pleasant feeling of having her lips on mine was amazing. I am finally able to place my lips on hers, On my mate. Something I have dreamed about ever since I was a young boy. A scent suddenly caught my attention, snapping me back into reality so I pulled back and quickly placed my little one behind me, growling, warning anyone who was close to back off.

I looked around the forest and I relaxed seeing who the person is.

"It's great to have you back" My mother said causing me to smile but still hold a tight grip on Darcia, I can't let her go right now especially since she was still in heat and I've only just shifted back.

"Come on love birds let get back" My mother continued and I smiled whereas my little one blushed, burring her head into my chest.

How cute is she?

We walked through and out of the forest and began heading back to the pack house. My mother was in front of both me and Lillian. I decided to snap Darcia out of her daydream.

"Are you ok little on you have been very quiet?" I ask, pulling her closer towards me looking down to meet her gaze.

"I am fine Isaac, just embarrassed that your mother saw all of that" Little one said hiding her blushing face in my chest once again.

"Then you're not fine are you?" I laughed, looked at her once more to see her hiding her face back into my chest.

"Darcia, don't worry she will forget by tomorrow" I laughed causing Darcia to laugh also looking up at me.

We finally reached the familiar territory of the pack house and I could feel my powerful presence returning fully.

"Alpha, Your back." Kyle shouted running up towards both me and Darcia.

"There is some pack business you need to attend to." Kyle said, his attention on me but I was too focused on Darcia. I shouldn't be apart from her right now.

"Kyle you know Darcia is in her heat stage" I said, looking up at Kyle growling slightly.

"I know and I am so sorry Darcia, But you have important business to attend to" He said and I looked over at Darcia.

"Fine. Little one why don't you have a walk around, You know since you have been in that room for about a week." I said and she smiled before quickly running off into the distance.

I growled as I don't know exactly where she is going. Not only that I could feel Xavier wanting to take control and run after her, chasing her into the distance, playing with her.

"Come on Isaac" I hear Kyle said, I nodded before walking towards Kyle and then both of us walking off towards the pack house and my office.

Darica

I ran off from Isaac, Finally letting my inner wolf enjoy herself and be happy as we run back through the forest. It reminded me of the time when I was in my old pack and I would run and play in the forest. After my little run in the forest I walked back to the pack house alone. I began walking around the pack house looking at all of the little details so carefully. Yes, he has gave me the whole pack house tour but I would like to look by myself, Let me have a little time alone.

I began walking around, playing with the little pups in the little park in the garden and meeting the little pups mother's also finding out the history behind this pack. Like the time when Lillian and Wane ruled the pack as Alpha and Luna. Some of the mothers gave memories off when Isaac was a little pup. They all said he was a little hyperactive child and he had that cute baby fat. He was also one of them babies that said hello to everyone.

However my attention was focus on the very far part of pack territory. Isaac never showed me that on the tour, I even asked him about it but he growled pulling me in a different direction and I was determined to find out why.I left the gathering of mothers in the garden before setting off towards the little house which was at the very back of the territory.

The path was filled with twists and turns and I felt the hair on my body stick up and the fear pulsing through my veins with every step. I took deep breaths with every step. I walked closer until the pack house was in my reach.

And Then it hit me.

The familiar scent was filling the air causing me to breath heavily trying to calm down. I could feel a panic attack being to rise but I couldn't, Not in this situation right now. I could hear the familiar spiteful laughing echoing inside my head and through the forest. The bad memories entering my mind rapidly, causing the tears to well up in my eyes.

I will never be free..

And then she spoke, The familiar phrase being spat towards me scent a shiver down my spine

'Hello Fatty'

Chapter Fourteen – Complete

Next: Chapter Fifteen 

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x