Pure Little Pup [27]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Twenty Seven

The days have become long and the air has become thin. Many people of the pack have become silent some don't even exit their own room. The territory has no family feeling anymore and the empty feeling is worse picture in the pack house. No one has yet to wake up and no one is yet to return either.

Wane 

"I cannot do this no more" I scream, standing up from the kitchen table. 

Weeks we have not seen our beloved son and neither Kyle or Darcia have woken up. This is not how I thought my life would be like when I stepped down from being Alpha.

And as soon as I heard that Isaac had found a mate I thought that his life would be wonderful with his mate and now here I am alone. Lillian is upstairs sat next to Darcia crying while I am sat here waiting for my only son to return.

I can't do this anymore.

Lillian Point Of View

"Please come back Darcia, I know that your life has been hell since you arrived here but you haven't been able to develop into a true Luna. Don't give up, please. Don't give up on our pack and don't give up on Isaac. He needs you."

A tear ran down my cheek as I held Darica's hand tight. 

"Lillian" A soft voice whispered, I look to my left to see my beautiful mate standing by the door.

"She isn't getting any better Wane!" I explained as the tears ran down my cheeks heavily. "She will I will make sure of it" He said, A confident tone evident in his voice.

"I love you Lillian, You know that right?" He said softly kissing my head. "I know, I love you too" I smile but he didn't smile back.

"I just want you to know that I have always loved you through thick and thin. I love the way you raised our child and I love the fact that you are my beautiful mate" He spoke once again pulling me in closer.

"Wane what is wrong?" I spoke looking him in the eyes and yet he could not look into mine as if he was Guilty of some thing.

"Lillian I am going to do something tonight but I do not want you to think the worse. I am doing this for us" He said, whilst smiling.

"I don't understand-" I began but he cut me off.

"I know you don't but don't worry you will soon. Now go to bed" He said, His smile still on his face as he picked me up gracefully and walked into our bed room.

He placed me on our bed and tucked me. 

"Go to sleep" He said, While gently rubbing my hair. He continued to do this for a couple of minutes before my eyes began to get heavy.

"I love you Lillian" was the last thing I heard before falling into a peaceful sleep.

Screaming echoed through the quiet rooms and I jumped before running through the corridors. The screaming were leading to Kyle's room. I gasps in shock as I walk over to him. He is up straight in his bed and his eyes are full of fear.

"Lillian what is happening?!" He shouted and I hugged him tightly.

And then it hit me. Kyle survived which would mean that Darcia will die.

"Darcia? Darcia? Where is Darcia?!" He exclaimed and I looked down sympathetically.

"She's-" I was suddenly cut off by another scream.

I ran down the hall and I nearly collapse at the sight in front of me. Darcia was sitting there with tears in her eyes looking frantically around the room.

"Darcia.." I say slowly and I heard a howl in the distance indicating that Xavier has sensed that she is awake.

I smile immediately, the whole family is getting back together. "Don't worry Darcia, Isaac shall be back soon. It will take a while for him to calm down but at least we are all back together again" I smiled, holding her hand tightly. However another screamed echoed through the halls however this one was one full of sorrow. I exited Darcia's bed room and took off running down the hall my wolf directing me to a specific place. The air suddenly got thin and I found it hard to breathe. My heart stopped and tears began rapidly falling down my face. A note was left in the corner of the room.

'I didn't want it to end like this sweetheart. But, someone has to die and I have lived my life and I died with many happy memories of both me and you. Please be there for Isaac, Kyle, Darica and the rest of the pack and just know that I am watching above. Smiling down at how much of a wonderful women you are.

I love you with all of my heart,

Wane x.'

I dropped to the ground next to his body. He's gone, my one and only, my mate. He's gone forever and he is never coming back.

I picked up his hand and kissed him gently.

'I love you too Wane, with all of my heart."

Chapter Twenty Seven– Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty Eight

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

New Profile Picture, Actually Me :) Don't Laugh :/    

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x