Pure Little Pup [16]

Edited

Chapter Sixteen

Kyle

A week.

It has been a week since the Luna tried to commit suicide and the whole pack is suffering but the worst affected is Isaac. He has become more aggressive like he used to be. He nearly killed a pack member the other say because he came too close to the Luna's ward. We have had to lock Isaac up about 7/8 times over the week as Xavier has taken over and tried to attack everyone in the pack.

His appearance has stayed the same since the incident and no one I mean NO ONE is aloud in the Luna's room not even Isaac's parents because Xavier is too dangerous. Right now Isaac is in the Luna's room just sitting there and watching her.

"Isaac" Lillian said from a far. Isaac growled in response as he took his attention away from his mate to his mother.

"You need to go on a run and try and calm Xavier down" Lillian said but Isaac just growled once more.

"I am not leaving her" He spat turning his attention to his sleeping mate.

We all look at each other and then back at Isaac in sympathy.

"Alpha" A unfamiliar female voice said, causing Isaac to growl. 

"What" he spat.

"I n..need to check up o..on the Luna" The nurse said.

Isaac stood up immediately and raced in front of the bed growling. 

"She's Fine!" He shouted and we all knew what we had to do.

Wane immediately ran into the room and grabbed Isaac as Lillian let the nurse in. Isaac roared as he thrashed around in his father's arms.

"Lock him up in the room, Now!" I ordered and Wane nodded as we raced to the room. Wane placed him down gently before running out and locking all the locks. Isaac roared as he bashed against the metal door. 

"I will stay with him, You go check on the Luna" I said, Wane nodded as he ran back towards the room.

"Xavier calm down" I said but all I got was growling and banging in return. 

"Kill. I Want Blood!" He roared loudly.

'Bring Him Up, Darcia is waking up'

I had the biggest smile on my face.

The Luna Was Ok. This will definitely help Xavier.

"Xavier if you give Isaac control I will take you up to see the Luna" I said and the growling and bashing went quiet.

"I'm ready" I hear Isaac say and I smile once more as I unlock all the locks and open the door.

"Is she really awake?" Isaac asks, I look in amazement as his eyes were turning back to his normal colour, blue, and his canines were disappearing.

"Yes come on" I say leading him upstairs.

"Before we go in, people are in there and I don't want Xavier coming out. He is still dangerous because the Luna hasn't calmed him down yet." I said and all he did was nod, His attention is not on me but focused on the Luna's heart beat

I open the door and there the Luna was.

She was sitting up but her features held sadness and a bit of depression.

"I think the Alpha should have a talk with the Luna alone" I said, Every one nodded as they walked out including me.

Isaac

I looked at her with a smile but it was soon covered with anger.

"Who the fuck did this to you Darcia!" I shouted and I saw her cower in fear.

'I want their blood!' Xavier growled trying to come forward.

"Please you need to calm Xavier down before he kills someone" I beg and Darcia nodded crawling on the bed until she reached the end. She then placed her two hands on my cheeks.

"Xavier calm down I am here now" Darcia said and I let Xavier take over. 

"Kill. Blood. Want" He growled standing up.

"Xavier I am here look I am not dead" Darica said as she leaned over and placed a hand on my arm.

"Nearly Lost Mate" Xavier whimpered moving closer to Darica. 

"I know but I am here now" She said smiling.

Xavier gave me control once again and I immediately hugged her, pulling her close to me.

"You need to tell me Darcia, What happened" I said slowly

"I can't" She said slowly.

"Please" I said moving closer

"I..I.."

"I now it's hard but please try"

"Ok"

Chapter Sixteen – Complete

Next: Chapter Seventeen

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

Thank you for positive comments such as Suicide & Bullying! It's a serious subject that many people go through, And if things get tough I will be here for someone to fall back on!x 

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x