Pure Little Pup [30]

☑ Edited

 Chapter Thirty

Darcia

I open my eyes to be blinded by the bright sun, which was shinning through the window. I was cuddled up against Isaac's blankets and my back was resting against Isaac's chest. I rolled over and glanced up at him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, His scary alpha role model had disappeared and now he was just a cute, innocent werewolf.

"Darica, don't go" He mumbled, gripping my body tightly. 

"Please don't die Darcia, I don't want to lose you" He began to whimper and I slowly sat up. I placed my hand gently against his cheek. 

"Baby, Baby I am here. I am here Isaac" I said, He gasped sitting up. His eyes are red and his claws are digging into the side of the bed. Isaac immediately pulled me close, inhaling my scent to try and calm himself down.

"I can't lose you Darcia, I can't lose you" He kept repeating pulling me into his arms and rocking me back and forth. 

"Isaac you won't lose me" I said holding onto his arms.

"Darcia and Isaac come down for breakfast" We hear Lillian shout and we both look at each other.

"Come on Darcia lets go and get some breakfast" Isaac said, placing me on my feet and taking my hand before walking down the stairs.

"You're breakfast is on the table" Lillian said with a smile as we went to sit down.

"Mummy can you pass the juice please" A little boy said as I sat down. I began eating silently and then loud smash echoed though the dining room. I was suddenly picked up and in a blink of a eye both me and Isaac was sat in the living room.

"Isaac? What's going on?" I ask but Isaac didn't answer me he just held me close.

"Isaac what's wrong we need to go and help clean up" I said standing up and walking into the dinning room. I entered the room but wasn't surprised at what I saw. The little boy had only smashed his glass.

"Don't look at that Darcia!" I hear a shout and Isaac come running over.

"What?" I ask with glass still in my hand. He immediately ran over and snatched the glass out of my hand and threw it on the floor. He looked like he was about to have a melt down.

"Isaac are you ok?" I ask, He started to look a bit pale and he began to sway a bit. 

"Here Isaac come and sit down for a bit" I said, taking his hand and leading him to a chair nearby.

"No!" He shouted as He grabbed my hand quickly, pulling me out of the room.

"Isaac do you want to go on a walk?" I said and he weakly nodded. We put on our shoes, which had been left by the front door, before walking outside into the cold weather.

"Do you want to tell me what is wrong?" I ask, glancing over to see is worried face looking back at me. "I was worried about you-"

I was cut off by the quiet sound of Isaac's mumbling "The glass."

I glanced over, with a confused expression on my face. We edged closer to the pack park. We walked over to one of the benches which was placed in the corner.

"What do you mean Isaac?" I say, holding his had tightly in mine.

"O..Once I found out that you..Injured yourself I researched methods in which to help you stop. And one of the tips said to keep sharp things away from you. And when you were holding the glass before.."

"You thought I was going to cut myself" I finished off his sentence and he weakly nodded. 

"Look Isaac I understand-"

"No you don't! Nobody understands anything! My father has just died to save yours and your way t repay him was to go and cut yourself!" He yelled, standing up. "I mean what gave you the idea to do that in the first place! Do you not care about me anymore, or my feelings!" He continued to yell, His eyes watering up slowly.

"First my dad and now you! Everyone is trying to leave me" He broke down. He hit breaking point and I just held him. Held him in my arms, hoping everything will be alright.

"I'm here, Isaac. I'm not leaving you, I will always be here for you" I said as I rubbed his back soothingly.

He glanced up and leaned in, giving me a sweet and gentle kiss.

"Never again, Darcia"

"Never again"

Chapter Thirty – Complete

Next: Chapter Thirty One

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x