Pure Little Pup [07]

Edited

Chapter Seven

We walked hand in hand out of the kitchen. Isaac leading the way down a long hallway, pulling me in different directions. My attention was brought to the decoration surrounding the house. It was really beautifully detailed, paintings of wolves scattered all over the wall placed in specific places.

"Wow" Was the only word that escaped my lips during this time.

The owner who built the house must have really taken time and effort into making sure this house looked perfect. We stop at a large set of double doors and Isaac opens them slowly and I gasped due to the room in front of me.

It was huge!

It was filled to the brim with everything you could ever think off. Couch (sofa), Flat screen TV, Every console created, pool table, bar...just everything.

"This is...just wow" I said walking inside.

"This is what we like to call the chill out room. This is where we go to relax or to catch up after a long day" Isaac said and I nodded.

So it's a very large living room?

Isaac opened another door which lead to another hallway with two doors either side and a door in the middle.

"Now to the left to you is my pack office, this is where I do my alpha business" he said, putting on a deep voice making me giggle.

"And to the right of you is the Beta's room" He said, His voice gone back to normal which for some reason also made me laugh.

Isaac pulled me gently through the middle door which led to a large lift.

"Where would you like to go, little one?" Isaac asked, showing me the button control panel.

"Might as well start at the beginning" I said, pressing floor one.

'Mind the Doors'

'Doors Closing'

'Lift going up'

"Isaac can I ask you a question?" I said, He nodded looking at me.

"Is this whole house like extra-large? It looks like someone had taken the design of a normal house and just kept doubling it in size." I said, causing Isaac to laugh before holding my hand and pulling me closer to him.

"Why are you so cute?" He said, I was going to interrupt disagreeing with Isaac but the lift cut me off.

'Level One'

'Doors Opening'

We stepped out to be greeted with a hallway full of rooms.

"Did the designer take this out of a horror game?" I laughed causing Isaac to laugh to.

He then broke our hand holding and walked in front of me. He stood up straight and put on his posh voice once more.

"This is one of the floors which are filled with pack member's rooms. There are in total about 60-70 rooms on this floor."

I gasped, "How many floors are they?"

"About 2/3" He said.

Wow. Big Pack.

Isaac took my hand in his once again as we walked back towards the lift.

"Where to now love?" He said, copying his actions from the previous lift ride.