Pure Little Pup [46]

☑ Edited

Chapter Forty Six

Isaac

Darcia growled hearing the familiar name as she walked in front of me but her growls soon stopped, seeing the condition Ashley was in.

"Ashley" Darcia said and she just looked at her with a worried look before running in and grabbing hold of Darcia's hand tightly and pulling her though the house. Xavier roared in anger and he took control as we dashed through the house after her.

'Find her. Mine. Mine.' He continued to growl.

Darcia

Ashley pulled me into a unfamiliar room and locked the door.

"H-He's coming here" She stuttered, handing me a note.

'Hello Darcia, I hope you didn't forget that I will be popping in for a visit shortly. I'll be there soon.' 

I froze, looking up at Ashley. 

He must of been the person who carried out these horrible things to her.

"I'm so sorry Darcia" She whimpered, hugging me tightly. She suddenly froze and looked up at me slowly.

"Oh my god Darcia-" She began but she was cut off by the door falling to the floor. In a couple of seconds I was in Isaac's arms, him growling and purring.

Ok then..

"Ashley we better get you to the pack hospital" Isaac said, slowly detaching himself away from me and holding a hand out to Ashley. 

She glanced towards me and smiled at me with a genuine smile before walking in front of Isaac, not touching him at all. I smiled, she's changed.

"WHY DO I SMELL THAT FAMILIAR SCENT!" I hear someone scream from upset.

Oh no.

"WHY IS THE RAT BACK IN THE PACK HOUSE! WERE IS MY BABY? HUNNIE! HUNNIE!" Katie screamed all over the pack house as she walked down the stairs.

"I'm here Katie" I laughed and she raced towards me, grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs and into her room.

"I can't believe that rat is back" Katie grumbled but I just shook my head.

"The guy who threatened to get me took her. He beat her up and I'm sure did some horrible things to her. She came back to warn me" I explained and her face fell.

"Aw poor thing" She said and I just laughed.

"Your attitude soon changed" I said and she just shot me a look.

"She's been hurt, bless her" She said and I just shook my head.

"I don't know why I'm friends with you" I laughed and she stood up. 

"Because I'm the only one who can put up with you" She laughed, throwing one of her pillows at me. I playfully growled before standing up and throwing one back at her.

"Well I'm going to give her a warm welcome back" She said before walking out of her room.

"PLAY NICE!" I shout as she walked down the hallway. She just gave me the finger as a reply.

B*tch.

"Hey Darcia" A voice said behind me and I turned around to see Kyle standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey Kyle, Can you do me a favor?" I ask and he nodded.

"Can you help me train today?" I ask and he once again nodded as we walked outside. This mysterious guy was all I could think about, I can't let him take me away. I can't let him hurt me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded

"Let's begin"

--------

We trained for quite awhile, We only stopped because Lillian called us inside for dinner.

"You can't eat like that Darcia" Lillian said but I just smiled at her.

"Don't worry me and Kyle are only getting a fruit bowl before we continue training" I smiled and Lillian nodded, handing us both a fruit bowl.

"Let's go Kyle" I smiled walking outside. 

I swear I heard growling behind me.

-------------

"Again!" Kyle shouted.

I tried to sneak up on him but he grabbed me by the arm and threw me on the floor.

Ok, that one hurt.

I whimpered and Kyle had a look of shock on his face.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Darcia" Kyle whimpered, moving towards me but he didn't get far before Isaac had him pinned to the cold wall.

"Isaac!" I shout, standing up but he didn't hear me he was too busy growling in Kyle's face.

"How dare you hurt her!" He yelled, His claws piecing his skin.

"I-I didn't mean to Isaac, I swear" Kyle said, trying to calm him down but nothing was working.

"You don't touch her again! Understand!" He shouts and Kyle nods.

When he pulled away and Isaac's and Kyle's face were shocked still, Isaac snaps his attention towards me.

"I don't think we should do this for a while Darcia" Kyle said and I sent Isaac a horrible glare.

This is all his fault.  In a instant I was in Isaac's arms as he quickly ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. He closed the door and placed me on the bed gently. He then pulled me into his chest.

His purring soothing me to sleep.

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty Six– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty Seven

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼☾☼☾☼☾

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x