Pure Little Pup [15]

Edited

Chapter Fifteen

Darica

It couldn't be, Issac wouldn't of let them stay when he knew they bullied me. Would he? He knows how much pain they caused me. I turn around to see the familiar face  Elissa, The main bully.

"W..Why are you here?" I stuttered moving back only to be pushed down to the floor by someone else.

"Oh didn't your big bad Alpha tell you we are still here" Elissa added before another familiar laughter filled the room. I winced at the memories as they came flooding back.

"I see you are still the pathetic wolf you always will be" I tuned around and saw Lilly looking down at me in disgust.

"That is what she will always be" I snapped my head in the opposite direction to see Lisa looking at me with the same expression.

Oh no, Oh god no!

"She will never change she will still be the unloved, homeless pup" Lisa said before they all began kicking me, Hard.

"I mean look at this girls. The 'Luna' of the big bad Alpha can't even defend herself against us average wolves. Is that how your parents died. Where they too weak?" Lilly spat.

"He doesn't love you Darcia. He never will you are only the add on, The stand by. You are only here because of his wolf. I mean your wolf doesn't even talk to unless the alpha is around." She began.

"And who would blame them. You are a pathetic, fat, ugly, unloved, homeless pup who will never fit in. Everybody who you think likes you, hates you. You mate isn't even with you know and I bet he isn't in the slightest concerned about you."

Elissa continued and the rest laughed louder as they began to attack me once again.

"You know you should do us all a favor and leave, No one will care. YOU HAVE NO ONE!" Elissa yelled before her, Lilly and Lisa all walked off laughing and joking.

They left me there, Lying alone all blooded and bruised. Well I've had it.

I slowly stood up wincing in pain and her words echoed in my head over and over again. Like a repetitive loop circling in my head. And then I realized something.

Why am I here? Why am I still fighting?

That's it..

I. Am. So. Done. With. Life

Issac

I smile as I think about the kiss that we shared a couple of hours ago. The feeling of her lips against mine and the sparks that flew.I was cut of from my lovely daydream by Xavier growling. 

'Mate. Danger' He growled. 

But before I could act on it I heard rush footsteps and a familiar mouth watering scent hit me. My door was slammed open and there was Kyle and in his arms my unconscious mate who looked pale and wet. 

"What the fuck happened?" I growled feeling Xavier pulling to take over and believe me I will let him the way this is going.

"You need to calm down Isaac before you do something you regret. We need to get her to the pack doctor." Kyle said and I nodded for now. Xavier was furious.

I took the unconscious Darcia away from Kyle, Maybe that will help calm Xavier down?

It didn't work.

We rushed down the flights of stairs and into the familiar pack hospital. 

"Please help her" I whimper to the first doctor I see. My voice was weak as I looked at my pale mate, I have been here before. It still felt the same, The fear and the pain rushing through my body due to my mate being injured.

 The doctor nodded and took her from my arms and raced towards the first ward.

My attention snapped to Kyle straight after. 

"What. Happened" I growled. 

"Please try and stay calm when I tell you this.." He began before he started to explain.

Kyle

"I was walking around the territory, checking the pack when I heard the sound of kicking and laughing. I traced the sound to the place that you sent the Luna's old pack to live. I walked towards the pack house and stayed there for a while and for some reason I caught the Luna's sent but it was only faint so I ignored it. But after a couple of minutes I heard the sound of an old women screaming out for the alpha saying the Luna is hurt"

Isaac's eyes suddenly went black interrupting the story, meaning Xavier was in control.

"I raced over and got to the scene" I began but paused as I saw Xavier's heavy breathing. 

"Xavier let Isaac back in control" I said calmly, it took a couple of minutes but Xavier reluctantly let Isaac back in control.

"Go on" He said, His voice rough and his eyes filled with anger.

 "The Luna was beside the river with the women beside her in the condition she was in when I brought her." I said, pausing as I prepared myself for the next five words.

"She tried to commit suicide"

Isaac

"She tried to commit suicide" Kyle said.

That is all it took for me to shift, Xavier taking over. 

I could feel anger pumping though my veins and craving for blood filling my senses.

I wanted the blood of the people who drove my mate to this. I growled loudly before running through the hospital. Following the beat of my mates little heart. I finally got to the familiar ward and shifted back, Kyle immediately giving me clothes. No one dared entered, only the female doctors to check up on her once or twice but they were all too scared.

My canines were on show and my eyes red, hungry for the attempted killers blood. The pack have only seen me like this once and I killed half of a pack due to anger.

"Kyle!" I yell and my beta comes running in.

"Yes Alpha" He answered bowing slightly in respect. 

"Find out who did this. I want them brought to me immediately." I ordered and he ran out.

I moved towards my mate stroking her soft check. 

"Don't worry little one, I will kill whoever did this to you. I promise"

Chapter Fifteen – Complete

Next: Chapter Sixteen

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x