Pure Little Pup [08]

Edited

Chapter Eight

I could feel my body freeze due to the pressure of being accepted by Isaac's parents.

"Hello Darcia!" The old women excitedly said, rushing into the room and looking me up and down before squealing in excitement.

"You are so beautiful Hunnie! I am so happy Isaac found you! You seem so nice and polite I bet you will be an amazing Luna!" She exclaimed. I couldn't understand the rest of what she is saying as she was talking really fast.

I smiled and even laughed a little bit.

"Hello, Mrs Grey" I said politely causing her to laugh, "Hunnie I don't like being called that! Just call me Lillian like Isaac said" She said, more calmly.

"Hello Darcia" The older looking man said, His name is Wane isn't it?

"I am Wane, Lillian's Husband and mate. You are my sons mate correct?" He said, very formally. He must have been the previous alpha, I could feel the power emitting off of him causing my wolf to whimper. I nodded, looking down which made Isaac growl.

What the hell?

"Son calm down, I'm just introducing myself" Wane interrupted, ignoring the growls from Isaac as he carried on his conversation with me.

"I have to say, I do feel sorry for you as you will be stuck with Isaac's anger issues for a long time" Wane said, causing me to smile and let out a small giggle.

"Dad, Shut up" Isaac said sharply before taking a seat on the bed.

"What's wrong Hunnie?" Lillian said, glancing over to her son who was sat down on the bed growling slowly.

"Xavier is restless and I'm slowly losing control" He said, His eyes fixed on mine.

"Well I think it would be best if we go Wane" Lillian said, grabbing her mate by the arm.

"I'm glad you arrived safely" Wane smiled, Isaac snapped.

He shot up from his position and in a matter of seconds Wane was pinned to the wall, Isaac's half transformed face in front of his

"Isaac!" I shout walking over but Lillian grabbed me and pulled me behind her.

"Xavier is taking control, He is too dangerous right now" Lillian said observing the argument, Ready to intervene if things got too bad.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" Isaac yelled, Getting right into Wane's face. Lillian tensed, gripping onto my arm tightly.

"Xavier back down" Wane said, but it caused Isaac's eyes to flash between his beautiful blue and the fierce black.

"Isaac" Lillian said but he wasn't listening.

"I nearly fucking lost her when she first arrived and you are making jokes about her safety!" His voice was turning deeper and the growls that were emitting from his throat were getting louder.

"What?" Wane said, glancing over to me but Isaac wasn't finished.

"She was fucking attacked by a rouge and I wasn't there to protect her! I thought she was fucking dead! I had to sit in a hospital and watch my mate in pain! and you're fucking joking and laughing!" He yelled, I froze as the memories began flooding back.

"I didn't kn-" Wane began but he was slammed up against the wall harder to shut him up.

"Did you know she was bullied? She was bullied all of her life for being fucking different which lead to this!" Isaac continued not backing down.

"Isaac calm do-" Lillian said, trying to calm him down.

"And do you know tops it all off! She ran away from me! Do you want to know why? Because she was bullied enough that she thought she wasn't good enough to be my mate!" Xavier roared and I hid behind Lillian.

"She thought she was too small, too weak, too EVERYTHING and that was the help of her pack members who drummed it into since she was little" Xavier growled, Lillian and Wane looked at me making me hide my face in embarrasement.

"Maybe you should take him somewhere else to let him calm down before he hurts someone or himself" Lillian said, her tone calm and friendly as she grabbed hold of me tightly.

"I am so sorry, I didn't want to ruin your night" I whispered, I kept my head down looking at the floor.

"It's alright; it helps him calm down more than his mate is in the room. Remember how hard it was before?" Wane said and Lillian nodded.

"Darcia can you help calm him down?" Lillian said and I smiled nodding before walking over towards Wane and a pissed off Xavier.

And then I realized...

I don't know how to calm him down. I must be the worst mate ever; I can't calm down my own mate.

"Darcia? What's wrong?" Lillian said, Due to the fact that I froze. "Darcia?" Lillian repeated.

"I don't know how to calm him down" I muttered, Looking down embarrassed.

"Don't worry It isn't complicated, Just talk to him" Lillian said and I shyly nodded, walking over to Xavier who was still growling loudly.

I walked towards him, causing his attention to snap towards me and his growls to slowly stop.

"Hi Isaac" I said, He stayed silent but he didn't take his eyes off me.

I moved closer towards him, touching his cheek. "Hey Isaac, Can you calm down please" I said, but the growling started up again.

"No! You don't understand! I nearly fucking lost you; I can't cope with the fact that you're not happy with me, with the pack. I just can't!" He shouted, I placed the both of my hands on his cheeks and looked at him.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere" I said smiling. "I'm safe Xavier, Calm down"

I said and surprisingly his eyes turned back to his beautiful blue. He took me into his arms and he began to lowly purr.

"I won't let you go, ever" He said, pulling me even closer if that is possible.

I watched behind Isaac's shoulder as Wane and Lillian left silently. Lillian smirked and sent a wink before closing the door behind her

"I won't let you go, either" I said, causing Isaac to smile and kissing my forehead softly.

Chapter Eight – Complete

Next: Chapter Nine

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x