Pure Little Pup [18]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Eighteen

Third Person Point Of View

The pack house has been silent since the fight between the Alpha and the Luna. Well it wasn't really a fight, More of a disagreement but they both haven't said a word to each other and the pack is suffering. Laughter didn't fill the halls anymore as every member was too scared to speak in case the Alpha did something to them. 

What about the Luna, You ask? Well the Luna has been worse she has locked herself in a room and will not answer to any one. She won't speak to a single person and sadly the Pack house is falling apart. But in my opinion it was the Luna's fault in the first place as she was the one who decided to have a go at Isaac, But sadly this isn't my story..

Kyle

I walk through the quite pack house up to the Alpha's room. As I pasted the rooms I saw the fear in peoples eyes meaning the Alpha wasn't in a good mood. The pack members were all huddled in their room, trying to escape and avoid the alpha at any cost. I walk up the stairs slowly and traveled down the corridor.

I knock on the Alpha's door three times (A/N : 'Penny, Penny,Penny {BBT} <3)

"Come in" I hear him growl, oh fun a grumpy Alpha.

"Alpha, no progress has been made with the Luna" I said to his back as he was staring out of the window. I think it would be the best if he wasn't looking at me.

I saw his grip on the desk tighten, The sound of snapping was heard in the room.

"What more does she want me to do!" He yells unexpectedly causing me to jump.

"I didn't do anything" He yells once again pushing his items on the desk onto the floor. 

"Well you did leave the pa-" I was cut off with a loud, warning growl. 

"Ok not the time" I mutter to myself. I laugh mentally, was it ever the time. 

"Try again" He growled turning towards me. 

He looked like he hadn't slept in a while but who could blame him his mate isn't talking to him. 

"Ok Isaac" I say, In a calm and friendly tone before practically running out of the room and back down the stairs.

I walk down the hallway to the familiar room. 

"Darcia, Please just answer so we know that you are ok" I say knocking on the door. 

"Please" I whisper but still nothing.

"We need you Darcia, Isaac needs you right now" I say, but I still don't get any response. 

I guess this is it then, Let's go and break the news to the guy on his man period.

"Kyle" I hear the familiar, feminine voice say behind with the lock door.

"Darica" I say turning around smiling. 

The sound of the door unlocking echoed through the silent house causing my excitement to grow. The door opened revealing the Isaac's mate, Darcia. Her appearance is as bad as Isaac's. Her eyes are red and tired, showing that she hasn't slept like Isaac but also she has been crying. She has got Skinner which doesn't surprise me since she hasn't left that room.

I immediately run up and hug her. 

"Everyone has been so worried about you" I say hugging her again. 

"Isaac is a mess right now!" I say looking at her in the eyes.

"It's my fault isn't it" She says with her head lying low in shame. "I shouldn't of been such a bitch towards him" She said, Her head buried in my chest as her tears streamed down her face.

 "Hey, It's ok Darcia. You really need to have a chat with Isaac right now though as his anger is scaring the pack" I said, reaching my hand out.

"Let's go" She says, nodding as she shakily taking my hand . 

We walk the same route I walked before but this time everyone looked with surprise and a bit of fear they already knew what was going to happen. I saw Darcia look down as people began to whisper and lock their doors. We walk up the stairs and you could immediately feel the tension in the air and we haven't even made it into the room yet.

We walk down the hallway and I knock on the door. I hear a growl from Isaac on the other side of the door, oh no. He opens the door and his angered features immediately change to one of shock and surprise.

"Darcia"

"Issac"

Chapter Eighteen – Complete

Next: Chapter Nineteen

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x