Pure Little Pup [47]

☑ Edited

Chapter Forty Seven

Darcia

I opened one of my eyes and saw the room was quite dark for some reason. I looked around the room and I couldn't find Isaac. 

I began to whimper, Wait.. Why am I whimpering?

Where's Isaac?

I stood up from the bed only to fall on the floor, Why am I so weak?

"Help!" I shout and Kyle bursts through the door, grabbing me and helping me from the floor. 

"Where's Isaac?" I whimpered and fear struck Kyle's face.

"What the hell is happening?!" Kyle exclaimed, He grabbed me gently before placing me back into bed. He then began running around the room grabbing a bunch of Isaac's clothes. 

"Here, Here" He said in a rush and I gave him a weird look.

Just then Isaac walked through the door and he began growling, walking slowly towards me and Isaac. 

"Please.. Kyle..You need to leave" Isaac said and it didn't take long before Kyle practically ran out of the room.

Isaac quickly ran over towards me and lied down in bed with me. 

He pulled me closer and I felt myself soon calm down. I inhaled his scent and smiled as I felt my muscles relaxed.

I felt my eyes slowly close and I smiled as I feel myself fall asleep calmly.

Isaac

"Katie no!" I hear Kyle shout before the pair of them came tumbling into the bedroom. I felt Darcia tense beside me as she tightens onto my shirt. 

"Isaac what's going on?" Katie asked but I didn't move, I can't leave her.

'Mine.Mine.Mine' Xavier continuously repeated.

"Nothing she will be awake soon" I said and sent Kyle a look.

"Come on Katie" Kyle smiled, grabbing hold of Katie and pulling her out of the room.

Darcia soon woke up but it wasn't here it was her wolf.

"Mine.Mine.Mine" She continuously repeated and Xavier began to purr with contentment. 

"Hey little one, Do you want to get up and have some breakfast" I said, playing with her hair. She groaned a little before opening her eyes slowly, She looks so cute.

"Hmm" She said sitting up but still holding my hand tightly. 

"Come on let's go and get some food, Ok little one" I said and she pulled a sleepy smile as we both stood up from the bed. 

She began whimpering and I wrapped her up in one of my jackets. She began purring lowly causing both me and Xavier to smile.

"Come on little one" I smiled, holding her hand tightly as we walked out of our bedroom and down the stairs together.

We walk into the Dining room and I sat both me and Darcia away from everyone else, Away from our usual seats sending some worried glances our way.

Once my little one was full I then pulled her closely towards me as we walk back upstairs and into our bedroom which was the best environment for Darcia right now.

I laid her down back in bed when Katie walked inside.

"Can I relax in here with Darcia?" Katie asked and I nodded. Kyle soon walked in and usually anyone in my position would of attacked him but right now he earned mine and Xavier's respect before by helping Darcia.

"You can come in Kyle" I said and his features relaxed as he sat on the bed with us while we all talked for a while.

--------------

A knock on the bedroom door interrupted our conversation.

"Alpha" A male voice said and I felt Xavier begin to growl as I hid Darcia behind me, Protecting her.

"Yes?" I growl and the door opened.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Alpha but Ashley needs to speak with you about Darcia" He said and I nod, Pulling away from the sleeping Darcia.

I pull Kyle to one side before I leave.

"Keep her safe" I growled and He nodded quickly.

I kiss her gently on the forehead before I walked out of the room.

Kyle

Darcia looked so cute in that moment, curled up in Isaac jacket while she hugged Isaac's pillow close to her.

"What's going on with Darcia?" Katie asked out of the blue, I don't even know what's going on!

"I don't know" I said, But she just growled.

"Tell. Me. Now" She growled, Oh no.

"I don't know!" I shout and she just slapped me on the back of the head.

"You are such a liar  " She growled and I just hung my head low.

"What's wrong with me?! " We hear a shout from behind and we see Darcia sitting there with a scared look on her face as she stares at us for answers

Oh shit.

☼☾☼☾☼☾

Chapter Forty Seven– Complete

Next: Chapter Forty Eight

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼☾☼☾☼☾

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x