Pure Little Pup [33]

☑ Edited

Chapter Thirty Three

Isaac

I opened my eyes slowly to see the bright sun light which was seeking in through my blinds. I groaned sitting up and looking around the room. I smiled seeing my beautiful mate next to me, she has hard life recently. I slip way from Darcia before walking out of my room silently. I closed the door silently before walking down into the kitchen.

"Hello Hunnie" Lillian said, smiling as she placed plates on the dining room table. I smiled, walking over kissing her sweetly on the cheek.

"Hello Mum" I smile, "Can you do something for me?" I asked, and she nodded turning her attention to me. "It's for Darcia" I said and she smiled and nodded.

Darcia

I slowly opened my eyes, smiling because I can finally have an amazing sleep without anything going wrong.

"Morning Isa-" I said, Well I was about to say until I realized that I was alone.

"What time is?" I ask myself, I stand up and look over at the clock.

'11am'

Wow, I must of really needed that sleep. I was about to leave the room when one of the pack members knocked on the door.

"Coming" I shouted, walking towards the door and opening it.

"Hello Luna" She said walking into the room, What the fuck?

"Hello, I'm not trying to be mean but why are you in my room?" I said, and she smiled.

"I'm running you a bath" She said with a smile, That does not help.

"Lillian said I have too" She added and I nodded, awkwardly sitting on my bed watching her walk into our bathroom.

"You know I can run the bath myself" I say politely and she shook her head

"Lillian want's you down the stairs" She said, smiling and I smiled a fake smile before practically running out of the room.

What the fuck?

Where is Isaac?

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to see the dining table all set up and decoration nicely. "What?" I said in shock. Who is this for.

I saw a little card placed on the table and I picked it up.

'Hello Little One, I decided to do something nice for you after all the shit that went down recently :) This is only a part of it though so enjoy you lovely day, See you soon beautiful <3 X'

I smiled putting the card pack on the table.

"Miss Howard" I hear a voice said and I turned around to see one of the pack members dressed up as a waiter.

"I am Leon and I shall be your waiter for today" He smiles, pulling out the chair for me.

"Oh thank you Leon, But you really don't have to" I began to say but he cut me off.

"Mr Grey said if you said that just ignore you so I'm going to ignore you" Leon smiled, I huffed playfully and sat down.

He pushed the chair in behind me and handed me a piece of paper with one meal on and it is a full English breakfast.

"I'll have the full English" I smile and he nodded taking the A4 piece of paper away from me before walking away.

Suddenly, the plate of food was placed in front of me.