Chapter: 32 In Big Trouble

Chapter: 32

Rosemary's POV:

We arrive in Boston after we left the homestead taking a secret way where we won't run into Connor. I felt guilty in going with Benjamin, but I want to do something that doesn't involve staying at the homestead. We got off of our horses as we tied the reins to the post where other horses are. Benjamin lead me through the street as I look around. "So, what are we going to do while we are here?" I asked.

"Didn't I say we were going to help the innocent get rid of a few Templar contracts?" He asked giving me a smirk.

"No...not really" I said smirking as well.

He made a 'hmph' sound as he turn his head forward and we continued to walk down the street. He lead me through an alleyway and for some reason. I get the feeling that he is hiding something, but I don't know what. It could be just me being paranoid, but I don't really know. I look around once again to see nothing. He lead me further down the alleyway and then he stop suddenly. I ran straight into Benjamin's back as he look behind him with that smirk on his face.

I walk around him shooting him a glare as he pointed ahead of him and I look to see a person with a dark hat and trench coat. I realize from memory that was the Templar that runs this part of Boston. I felt kind of sick with what we had to do, but I had to suck it up. This is what we are suppose to do and to do that is to get rid of the bad people trying to control the people. They don't deserve that and the innocent has to be save by these corrupted greedy men.

Benjamin quickly walk up behind him and I heard the blade being unsheathe. I cringe as he stuck him in the back before sheathing his blades again. I have to learn to get use to it and that's the only way I'll be able to help Connor out. "One down" He said smiling at me.

I gave him a small smile as we continue down the road. I realize that we were heading to the harbor where the boats were anchor down. I could see the large vessel and I was amaze by how big they were. It was amazing and I couldn't help, but be awe by the ships. I have seen the Aquila, but I haven't been on that vessel yet. I wonder when Connor was actually going to let me go with him or go on the ship. I'm out now and that's all that mattes right now.

"Shall we split up? I don't see the other Templar walking around the ships, maybe he went somewhere else..." He asked while explaining.

My body seem to freeze as I was a little edge to be alone again and he look at me "We don't have to if you are not comfortable with being alone here again..."

I shook my head "No...I want to test my skills out"

He smile as he nodded "Be my guess then, my lady"

I chuckle as I began to walk down the rest of the harbor as I look around. I look behind me to see that Benjamin was walking across the street to look down an alleyway. I wonder if I could find the Templar...will I be okay? I was a little nervous, but I know where to go now. I let out a slow sigh as I summon up my own courage to help me stay strong.  I look around trying to find the familiar clothing and I look down at my wrist to realize that I don't own a hidden blade. All I have on me is the daggers that he gave me.

I'm an amateur! This is just crap! A sigh escape from me as I face palm myself with the palm of my hand. I'm an idiot! I kept walking down the harbor as I didn't see the Templar anywhere around the harbor. So where could he be hiding? I don't understand this, he should be around here somewhere. How does he know where these Templars are anyway? I look around some more, but it was hopeless. Someone grab me from me behind as they cover my mouth with their hand and I struggle against whoever it was.

I continue to struggle against whoever had me, but then something hit me in the back of my head. I slump in the person's arms as my surroundings were darken with every second. Someone sling me over their shoulder as they carry me to wherever they were taken me. 

****************************************

Connor's POV:

I had sunk my blade into John Pitcain as we exchange some words, before his last breath was extinguish. I had a bad feeling rushing through me as I took off running from the other guards that were starting to come up the hill. I race away heading deeper into the forest where the guards didn't know where to go as I turn heading back to the homestead. I don't know why I have this bad feeling like something else just happen and I don't know what the feeling is.

Rose's face came into my mind and my stomach clench painfully as I was fill with worry. I'm worry about a woman that have change my life so much since she arrive and now I have a sinking feeling that something is terribly wrong. I don't know what could it be, but I know something else is going on. I just don't know what.

"Connor! Wait!" A familiar voice yell behind me.

I turn to see Benjamin and my anger quickly return "What are you doing here? I thought you were at the manor?"

"I was, but me and Rosemary went out to Boston to hunt down a few Templar's contractors. A man kidnapped her and I try to follow him, but I soon lost them" Benjamin explain.

I snap "You did what?! How could you lose her?! What were you thinking taking her to Boston?!"

"You can yell at me later, right now we need to save Rose" He said running back the way he came.

"I'll do more than yell at you!" I shouted as I follow him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know!" He said leading me to Boston.

If anything happens to her, he will be kill right at the spot and I won't forgive him for putting her in danger. I should have know he would get her in trouble and now she has been kidnapped by a man. The man has to be a Templar and he is working for someone, but who?

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you! :D