Chapter: 1 Time Begins To Spin

Chapter: 1

I was sitting in my class listening to my teacher go on and on about how the revolution was getting started with the Boston Tea Party and many more things that had happen in that time period. The thing is though, it's basically a review of what I already had learn from a very favorite video game that I love to play. My heart had already got stolen by the man in the game that goes by the name of Connor Kenway. A fictional ancestor of mine that had branch off of them and had move south to live in the South Carolina and Alabama. Some even in Tennessee and Georgia! We're all over the place down in the south. I can't say much for the mid-west. There are other tribe members here of course, just not mine or at least I haven't met a person that share the same blood as me. 

I have been wishing to meet another person that share the same blood as me besides my grandfather and my father. A sigh escape from me as I glance at the clock to see it was noon and my class doesn't get out until 1:45. Oh! Let me rephrase what I mean by "class". See, I'm in College. Well mostly in a program called Gateway to College, where I get college credits along with my high school credits. I'm so close to graduating and finally getting my diploma so I can be a full DMACC student without having to explain my program. I don't mind explaining it at all. Hell, I'm a proud member to be a Gateway College person. I have never met nice people that actually help and not sit around like high school teachers do or they don't go droning on about the subject that we are on. 

"Rosemary, would you like to tell us which Native American tribe sided with in the Revolution?" My history instructor asked me. 

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as all heads swerve around to look at me and I answer with a sheepish grin "The Cherokee did..." 

"And why would they do that?" He asked with a warm smile on his face. 

"Because we were part of the South and England is our trading partner and gave us what we need. Plus, we have a direct route with the British." I answered while explaining a little feeling my face heat up some more. 

"Yes, that is indeed correct" My history teacher said with a bright smile that was place on his face.

Everyone look at me slightly awe and I kept my attention focus on the instructor. He went on about how my tribe sided with the British in the Revolution war. I hate it every time he put me on the spotlight. I do not like being on the spotlight with everyone watching me. It makes me nervous as hell. I can't help it...I have always been shy and insecure. I hate being shy because I want to say something, but my shyness holds me back from saying it. Sometimes I like my shyness, because sometimes I can be pretty rude if I wanted to. My shyness keeps me from saying stuff that I wish I can say without any shyness.

That's not going to happen at all...  

A sigh escape from me as I tuned into what my instructor was saying and he went into the Boston Tea party. I remember that scene from the video game that I play. It's such a bad reference to history, but it's a history game. So why not compare it with what the history instructor is saying? I remember the part very clearly in my mind, but he said there was more people and that Paul Reverie wasn't there along with that other guy name William something. Oh...right. I forgot to mention the title of the game. It's Assassin's Creed III, my favorite game in the whole world. 

I can't wait to go home and play some Connor action and kill some red coats of my own. A smile spread across my lips as I play Connor and go through the sequences. I want Liberation so I can play her part and have her meet Connnor. I can never get the part right where he is suppose to meet her in sequence nine in some fort in New York, but I'm only on sequence 8 right now. I don't really like sequence 7 or 8. I just hate those sequences! They're so annoying! I can't ever get those stupid goals right.