Chapter: 61 Traveling with Passion

A/N: So please tell me guys, that you could read this? If not, then I greatly apologize for the huge confusion. I will totally get down on my knees and beg for mercy for not publishing this like I thought I had. I'm so sorry if you guys couldn't see this chapter.

Chapter: 61

Rosemary's POV: 

It has been a couple months since everything had settled down. Connor and Achilles are back to normal. No more arguments have sprung up between them and I was glad that everything was back. The snow was gone and spring had arrived once more. We were preparing for our journey to meet with Connor's father in New York. I was frighten and I wasn't looking forward to this at all. Connor seem on edge and I know it was because of me. He had told me that he didn't want his father in meeting me.

I don't know why, but he does. Benjamin has been gone for sometime and I don't know where he had disappeared too. Connor didn't seem to worried about him, but those guys were always bickering at each other. It didn't matter if they were five feet away from each other or in another room. It was always something with those two. I was glad for the silent house, but it seem kind of odd to not have Benjamin around. I shrugged my shoulders and look around to see if Connor was anywhere in sight yet. 

He wasn't anywhere to be seen and I was outside in front of the manor, but he had disappeared too. I didn't know where he had run off either, but I guess he was going to do something. I was still asleep when he had left the room. My feet walk down the steps leading me to the stables and keeping one eye open for Connor. A sigh escape from me and there was no trace of him anywhere. The stables were clean and the horses were munching on some of their foods. I look more closely and realize that their pails were full. Connor must have been in here, but where could he have gone off to?

I was worried and have been ever since Connor told me that I could come with him. It didn't matter whether I need his permission to do something. It infuriates me on how women are treated here, but it wasn't until the late 19th century and into the early 20th century when women finally got their rights. If I read my history textbook correctly, I could have gotten something wrong. After all, it was a long time ago since I look at a college textbook.

I shook my head and let out a sigh. I decided to get the horses ready for us to ride. It was very soothing to be grooming a horse while setting up the saddle. It was felt strangely relaxing and I come to find out that I really enjoy doing this. I wish I could have a horse back home. That would be awesome, but we live inside of the city limits and it would not work at all.

My ears pick up the sound of running feet and I look over my shoulder to see Connor coming down to where I am. He apologizes, "I'm sorry for being late, but Prudence has given birth."

My eyes widen and I asked with excitement, "Really?"

He gave me a faint smile and nodded, "Yes."

"That's amazing! Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

He place a hand on my shoulder and answered, "She is in safe hands with the doctor."

I nodded and smile up at him. I had forgotten all about the doctor. He's here along with guys who decided to join the frontier. Achilles doesn't seem to bother by everyone being here, but I didn't ask him. I didn't want to know the if he does or not. Connor squeeze my shoulder gently and asked, "Are you ready?

"I have been ready, Connor. I have been waiting for you." I murmured up at him.

He nodded his head, "Of course. Let's get going."

I nodded before turning away and hoist myself onto the saddle. It was a lot easier than before, but it must because I got use to riding s majestic horse. It thrilled me to know end to be riding one. I was completely happy. Connor lead the way and soon we were passing everyone. They were minding their business and doing their normal routines. Everyone look quite happy and it was interesting to see so many of them living their daily lives out here. A sad feeling wash over me and making me think about having to return back to my era. 

My eyes look over at Connor to see that he had a dark expression on his face. I knew why and that was because of me meeting his father, but I rather be with him than not at all. Anything could happen and something different could possibly happen as well. My presence here is making a difference and I can see that now. It was Benjamin and his grandmother. The other people that are citizens of this era and there is actual children running around. All of this is real. Every single moment that I am here, something was always changing. Maybe, it was me changing all of this. If I am, is that bad for the future that I lived in? 

A dreaded feeling wash over me and I was scared to even think about a different turnout in my era. Hopefully, I'm not changing anything. 

**********************************************

It had gotten late and night had come. We had set up camp and we were half way there to New York. Connor had went to gather firewood while I was tying the horses to a low branch. I was a little nervous in seeing his father once we arrive. It was either going to be good or bad and at the same time. I would rather sink my blade into him and end him. He is a Templar and always will be. Connor will probably do the same thing as in the game, but it would be a little different. A twig snapping brought me out of my trouble thoughts and I look over to see Connor placing the wood down.

He must have dropped one of the branches. I let out a slow sigh, not realizing that my heartbeat was going crazy. I need to stop and take a deep breath. Nothing is going to happened- yet. That was the key word, 'yet'. Connor started the fire while I got settle down onto the ground with a makeshift sleeping bag. It didn't look like one, but it was really old fashion and had materials that the sleeping bags in my era don't have. It kind of looks like the one Connor was carrying out of the house after Achilles and him were done arguing.

Connor came over to me and remove his boots while I did the same thing. I felt soft lips against my cheek and I look over to see Connor giving me a small smile. A smile spread across my lips and he lean in forward. I place my hands on his shoulders as our lips connected with each other. It always sends delicious chills down my spine. He wrapped his arms around me while our lips molded together. I am glad that I have met a guy like Connor. It was certainly different, but I love being different.  

He gently push me over onto the ground while our lips were moving furiously with each other. The heat was building between us and a deep yearning spread through me. Our lips departed from one another and he look like he was taken back for what was going to happen. He look away from him, but didn't move. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I gently move my hands to his cheeks and gently turn his face back to mine. I whispered in a gentle tone, "It's okay, Connor."

His eyes met mine and he took my hand to press a kiss against my palm. Connor nodded his head and decided to lay down next to me. He had me in his arms and I let out a sigh of contentment. Am I ready to do this knowing full well of the consequences

********************************

The morning came quickly and we were continuing our way to New York. Connor was tense up once again as we were edging closer to town. The road was becoming familiar to me and the bridge was up ahead. My eyes scanned the area around us and notice the leaves that were starting to grow back. It was a beautiful day to be out, but the daunting task was waiting for us.

Connor was squeezing his reins tightly and his eyes were focus in front of us. I'm extremely nervous to be meeting his father and knowing that he is a Templar. Connor was worry about me because of his father. He doesn't want anything to happen to me at all. I want to know how he had found out about me. That's the question, but knowing Connor's father. He has his own ways of finding information out especially people.

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you!