Chapter: 40 Wedding and Uncontrolled Feelings

Chapter: 40

Connor's POV: 

I watch as she help the girls getting the church set up and a smile settle over me as I watch her. I was perched up in a tree just looking over things as it was almost the day where the wedding would happen between Norris and Myriam. She was helpful and she was beautiful as well. She was great to have around and I felt at peace when I am with her. She has a funny sense of humor and she has grown into a really good assassin. I thought she was hopeless because of her refusal to hurt anyone and now she is wicked with a blade. 

Now, I watch as we briefly talk with one another before getting snatch away either by Norris or Myriam. Sometimes, the others would need help with something else as well. I never had truly smile until she came around and now I couldn't help, but smile to her beauty. I still fear that these emotions that I have for her are strong and that it would cause us to lose focus. I can't tell if she has these feelings that are stirring deep within me. I never thought I would have fallen for anyone or found anyone that I could truly be feeling like these. I was told that I was going to be alone and this journeying of mine was going to be long and difficult. 

I wonder if I prepare her for the upcoming battles that are surely going to come soon. I worry about her constantly and we had grown so close to where our lips almost touch, but never had a chance to take a step forward. I pull my hood further over my head as I felt my cheeks burning. What have I gotten myself into? 

******************************************

Rosemary's POV: 

The day of the wedding was finally here as I stood up and Connor lead Myriam through the door of the Church after chasing her down first. She had cold feet as she was scared, but Connor reassured her. Now, she look beautiful as she walk down the aisle with Connor next to her side to give her off to Norris. A smile spread across my lips as he came over to sit next to me after giving Myriam's hands to Norris to hold them in his. The pastor began the wedding ceremony and surprisingly it didn't take that long to do the wedding unlike the weddings that take place back in my time era. 

After the ceremony we ended up in the inn as everyone was having a good time and I was congratulating Myriam about her wedding when Ellen appeared in front of the room to get everyone's attention. While I was helping the pastor getting the Church ready Ellen's husband came with a bunch of brutes trying to bust down her door and Connor and everyone else came to the rescue for her. Now, she hold up a flag thanking Connor and everyone that had help. Connor hold it up as he had a grateful smile on his face and nodded to everyone. 

Connor's dark brown eyes met mine and I smile warmly at him as my heart gave a squeeze in my chest. There was something in his eyes as everyone crowded around him. I took the time to slip away from the party and getting away from Benjamin as well. I never knew a guy that could talk so much or try to flirt so much. I was actually tired from everything that had happen today and I walk down the trail heading back to the manor. I think I will call it an early night and crawl into bed to get some sleep. A smile spread across my lips as today was an amazing day and it was one of the most fun days that I could ever have. 

I arrived at the manor as I walk upstairs to my room and lit the lantern that Connor had got me to replace the candle that was in here. It lit the room up as I was surprise by how much light it could cast off. I took my under garments off as I undid the braid that Ellen briefly had did for me. There was light foot steps coming closer to my room and I turn around to see Connor lending against the door frame. My heart begin to beat rapidly in my chest as my eyes landed on him. There seem to be something different about him, but what could it be? My cheeks were even growing warm from him just standing there. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I murmured softly "Connor..." 

He push himself away from the door frame and walk over to me as I could see there was something in his eyes. He close the distance between us and look down at me as my breathing had become shallow. He whispered in a husky voice as his hands cup my face with thumbs brushing my cheekbones "Rosemary..." 

A chill swept through me and that was the end for conversation as his lips crash against mine and his hands went down my shoulders to my arms before wrapping them around my waist. He hold me close to him as he was warm and felt amazing against my form. The intensity was getting heavier between us as our kisses became more desperate as if we had a need to be filled. I never have been kissed like this by anyone and one guy that I thought was fictional became real. He was everything that I have ever hoped of finding in a guy. He was standing here in front of me feeling my deepest desires.

He pulled away slowly as our forehead touches one another "I have been wanting to do that for a while now" 

I chuckle "So have I, Connor" 

We chuckle together as he kiss me again and my lips return his sweet gesture. My heart felt fluttery in my chest as I never thought that I would have fallen in love with this guy. I never thought in my life that this could have happen and it did. I have what I wanted for years and now he is finally here. A guy worthy of to be someone special that can have my heart and not break it. I can actually feel the strong feelings of love flowing through me as I never have really felt anything this strong until now. It was an amazing feeling to have. 

I never want to let this feeling go...

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you! :D