Chapter: 50 The Plan and Action

Chapter: 50

Rosemary's POV: 

A month has passed and my heart was squeezing tightly in my chest. It was aching for the one that I want to be with, but we were still working on a plan to get Connor out of the prison. The only way that we could is when the of his falsely execution. My anger went through because of Thomas Hickey and I know Charles Lee had a hand in doing it. He shouldn't have done the things inside of the prison, but I know he did. It was a way out of the place that is in and he took it, but his plan backfire on him. It made me angry to know that Connor had been fooled by Thomas Hickey. I couldn't wait to sink my blade into him, but I can't do it. Connor has to finished him off. 

I can help him in getting Thomas Hickey and Connor can finished him off easily. The timing has to be well-accurate for everything to fall into place. I only hope that we aren't too late. A sigh escape from me and my eyes look up at the pictures that was on the wall. Two of them were all crossed out and out of the way. Thomas Hickey will be the third one. He will not get away from us. Connor will make sure of that. Hickey will be no more after tomorrow. This is going to end with his death. George Washington already knows what Hickey did and the assassination plan to end his life. 

Achilles had informed Benjamin and I of the details. I already knew everything and that include about George Washington. I want to be excited about meeting him, but it isn't the time. Connor will need us soon and I have to be focus on that. There was footsteps coming down the staircase, but I didn't turn to see who it was. My mind was on the Thomas Hickey and Connor. The plan has to work and I know it will, but I do fear that I can change the events here. I don't want to do anything out of line and it scares me to know what my future would look like. A shudder went through me, but everything was fine. 

Someone place their hand in the middle of my back and I wanted it to be Connor, but I know better than that. I slowly turn my head meeting soft blue eyes and it was Benjamin standing there. He has been there every step of the way with planning on how to get Connor back. There were some days, where Benjamin's behavior got a little weird and I'm not quite sure what's the matter with him. He murmured jolting me out of my thoughts "What are you doing down here by yourself?" 

I nodded to the pictures "Just thinking about how much I want to end Hickey's life" 

He gave a low chuckle "Connor has to that himself, but I wouldn't mind ending someone else's life either" 

I gave him a look "Who?"

"Charles Lee" He nodded to the picture.

My eyes look over at the picture of Charles Lee and I felt my anger course through me once again, but I only nodded "So, does Connor" 

"It's going to be interesting at the end of all this" Benjamin murmured. 

"It sure is" I murmured knowing what he means. The battle is going to be big and on top of Connor's father. We have to deal with Benjamin's father too, but will we? It didn't match the game sequence at all, but it's going to happened. He wasn't suppose to be in this at all, but suddenly he is here with us. It was weird to think that all of this was just a game or a dream, but none of it is. It is reality. It has been a long time since I thought of my era and home, but right now it's not the time to think about my family. 

He gently grasped my hand and my eyes snapped over to him. He didn't say anything at first except to look at me with those blue eyes of his. I felt his hand against mine and it felt wrong for him to grabbed my hand. He asked in a voice that was filled with pain "Why did it have to be this way?"

Benjamin raised my hand up to his lips and gently place a kiss on my knuckles before turning away and went back upstairs. I heard his shoes making small thuds on the wooden staircase. My mind was trying to come up with what he meant by his words. I was utterly confused by his behavior. This doesn't make any sense to me at all. What did he mean?