Chapter: 33 Benjamin's Secret

Chapter: 33

Rosemary's POV:

My head hurt when I woke up not realizing where I was. I was confused in where I am and my mind was hazy. My eyelids flutter open as I look around. Where am I? My body was beginning to panic as the sudden situation finally sink into me. I have been kidnapped, but by who? I never have been kidnapped in my entire life and now when I'm in a freaking video game. I get kidnapped! This is just wonderful! My heart was beating faster in my chest as I look around. There is a door across from me at the end of the room that I'm in.

There wasn't any other doors that I could see from where I was sitting. My butt was hurting from the chair that I was tied to. I could feel the ropes around my wrists and my ankles were tied to each of the chair legs. Who in the world kidnapped me? I have been hiding at the Manor and haven't been on any missions with Connor. So, who would kidnapped me? Who knows that I'm here with Connor? Or...does it have to do with Benjamin?

The door open as a guy came walking in and I could see guards standing outside the door. I felt fear strumming through me as I look at the man before me. "Well...I'm glad that your awake. Now, we can get down to business" He said with a sick smile.

I felt scared as I asked "What do you want?"

"Tell me...where Benjamin run off to? Why were you with him?" He answer while asking his own questions.

I was confused by what he meant and I was scared to answer, but I answer hesitantly "Were friends...isn't it obvious?"

He chuckle "You got a tongue...I like that in a woman"

My stomach clench painfully as if someone had just punch me in my gut and I glare at this man. He laugh some more "Oh...he is very deceiving, just like his father"

I blurt out "His father?"

"Why...of course, Benjamin is the son of a very powerful man. Maybe, you'll know of the organization call the Templars?" He smirk at me.

My mouth drop open as my eyes widen at the guy as the guy in front of me smirks more. "So...you have heard of them...that means that you could only be an Assassin. You don't have the uniform...so are you in training to become one of them?"

I didn't say anything as I close my mouth and he knew what I meant by my silence. He smirks "Don't worry, we'll just kill you before you can complete your training...maybe make you one of us, instead?" 

"I will never join the Templars..." I said glaring at this man holding my ground.

"I don't think you have much choice, dear" He said snickering "Because once I'm done with you, your going to be begging for me to let you go"

My insides froze at his words as the fear strum through me stronger than before and the guy began to laugh insanely. He walk out of the room as I started to shake "Oh...Connor...what have I gotten myself into?" 

*******************************************

Connor's POV:

I shove Benjamin up against the wall "Tell me which way you guys took!"

"Would you listen then?! I told you we were by the harbor!" He shouted at me.

I walk away from him as I quickly walk down the harbor looking around as I said "That doesn't solve anything! She could be miles away from here!"

There wasn't an answer coming from Benjamin as I turn around to look at him. He didn't run away, but he had a stricken look on his face. I follow his eyes that were looking at a man that was looking around suspiciously and I look back at Benjamin to see that his eyes harden. He muttered "Of course..."

"What?!" I shouted at him.

He look at me looking older than he really was and he said quietly "I haven't told you guys everything..."

"Then you better start talking now..." I said folding my arms across my chest as I glare at the guy standing before me.

"The guys that took Rose...they work for my father and he is a Templar that is probably working with the leader Templar that goes by the name of Haythem and Charles Lee" Benjamin said with anguished in his voice.

My eyes widen at him as I shouted "Why tell me this now?! You put Rosemary in danger and you didn't think that they will notice! You're a fool, Benjamin!"

"I know! Now, quit yelling at me and let's go save Rose before they do something to her" Ben said glaring at me.

We glare at each other for a few seconds before I turn around and continue down the street that I was on. Benjamin follow as he look around and I was worry about her. I didn't want to see anything happen to her, she means to much to me. We made have our differences, but there is something more to her. I need to find her and I have to save her. I should have been keeping up with her training and not slacking, but with everything else that has been going on. There has been no time to continue her training.

I promise now...that I will teach her ways of escaping from one grasps and making sure she can get around perfectly well. First, I have to save her and then I'm going to yell some more at Benjamin. I can't believe this! Benjamin's father is working with my father and now he got Rosemary mix into this as well. What was he thinking? I know what he was thinking and he wasn't thinking at all. How could he let her come to Boston with very little training? He is like a child! 

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you! :D