Chapter: 23 Brother's of Liberty

Chapter: 23

Rosemary's POV:

We arrive in Boston as a shiver went through me as I remember being left alone here. I ran into Connor on accident as I was looking around not paying any attention to him. I look up giving him a glare as he said quietly "I'm not going to leave you again...Rose"

"You're actions will say more than you're words, Connor" I said coldly backing up away from him as I walk around him to slowly walk down the street.

Connor went quiet as he catch up to me, but didn't say anything at all. We turn down a street coming out onto another main street and then came to a door. Connor knock on the door before going in and I follow him into the room. Paul Reverie was there with a couple of his accomplice. "Ah...Connor! I'm glad that you have made it"

"I'm here because of Pitcain" Connor answer.

Paul Reverie notice me as he point to me "And you brought a woman...why is she here?"

"I'm here under orders and Connor is my mentor" I said folding my arms and giving them a look that said I-dare-you-to-say-something.

Paul Reverie was wild eye as the others were too and I look over at Connor out of the corners of my eyes. I saw his lips twitching as a smirk was spreading across his lips, but quickly made his made go into a unreadable expression "Okay...then we shall get to work then"

Connor listen to Paul Reverie as I listen as well even though I know this part quite well. I look around to see how real everything actually look. Everything was exactly the same as it was in the game. I'm beginning to wonder if Benjamin was just a figment of my imagination. I shook my head mentally as I tune in to what Paul Reverie was saying. "Then we will alert Sam Adams and the others"

"And if we happen to split up?" Connor asked.

"Then we have to pick a spot to come back to...preferably here in Boston. I don't know where to really meet up in the frontier" Paul answer. 

"That's where I come in... I know a guy that goes by the name of Benjamin and he and his grandmother owns a little inn with a tavern. That's where we can meet up here in Boston, if we get split up" I said with a smirk that spread across my lips as the guys was once again shock by my outburst. I added "If we are done here, shall we be going, boys?"  

Paul nodded his head still shock "Let's get going then..." 

**************************************************************

"How long are you going to not talk to me, Rose?" Connor asked quietly as we sat on a rowboat together crossing the lake as Paul Reverie was paddling and Connor was helping him.

"Until I feel like talking to you...Connor" I spat out his name as I look away from him folding my arms across my chest.  

"By doing this...it's only slowing down your training with me" Connor said.

"What? So you can leave me in an unknown place again?" I hissed between clench teeth.

He look at me as I could see that his jaw was set and I gave him a glare. We glare at each other as we reach the shore on the other side of the lake. We hop out of the boat as we walk up to a couple of horses. Paul Reverie smile sheepishly "I only got two horses...I didn't know you're lady friend was coming with you"

I snapped "The name is Rose"

Paul Reverie nodded to me "Of course, my apologizes, Miss Rose"

"Since there is two horses...one of us will ride with the other" Paul said.