Depth 94

"Sir, where are you going?" Leon asked surprised.

"It's time I go out and enjoy the world." The Mysterious, calm and, cold voice responded.

The Man left and Leon is left in charge.

As Lacey and Ren are looking for ways to escape a voice could be heard next to them.

"Psst!" A voice sounded off.

"Hello?" Lacey whispered softly as to not get caught.

"I can help you escape but you have to help me." The dirty Man said leaning up against the cell wall.

"What do we have to do?" Lacey asked ecstatically.

"What do you want in return?" Ren asked skeptically.

"I'll tell you after we escape." The dirty Man replied excitedly.

"Okay." Ren agreed still worried of their safety.

"Distract that guy with the suit and I'll get us out of here." The dirty Man instructed Ren and Lacey.

"Hey!" Lacey shouted with no hesitation.

Leon strolled over to Lacey and Ren's cell.

"What do you want now?" Leon asked annoyed.

"Why are you holding us here? What did we do to you?" Ren bravely asked reasonably.

"I'm not going-" Leon started to say.

Lacey and Ren opened their eyes as wide as it can go. Lacey lets out a scream while Ren is glued to Leon. Leon slowly dragged his head down to the center of his chest to see a sharp object punctured through his body. When realization hits Ren, he grabs his little sister and scurried  to the back of the cell wall. The sharp object slid slowly back out of Leon's dying body leading him to fall to the ground.

The Stranger in the next cell started yelling and begging to be free. The Person waved their left hand over the cell doors and the cell door opened. The Stranger ran out as soon as the doors were unlocked.

The Person walked into the cell and said with a very calm and collected voice,"Aren't you going to leave?"