Depth 9

"No! You have to help Lacey first!" Ren told Alex, pulling away from Alex's embrace.

"Alright then, Where is she?" Alex asked Ren in a calm voice. 

"I left her in an apartment complex down the street to protect her. She must be crying right now." Ren told Alex. 

"Okay, I'll go get her." Alex said helping Ren to his feet.

"Take me with you!" Ren requested from Alex, frantically.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Not just yet. There's a bus waiting for you outside. Get on it." Alex told Ren.

"Okay." Ren said disappointingly walking out of his hiding spot behind Alex.

Alex walked up to where the female clerk was and Ren kept walking out of the convenience store.

"Sorry  about the store. I'll be back to pay for the damages." Alex told the female clerk before leaving the store.

"What am I going to tell my boss?" The female clerk asked out loud in despair.

Ren stood in front of the bus. The bus driver opened the bus doors. Shortly after Alex shows up.

"What are you waiting for? Get on." Alex told Ren, standing directly behind Ren

Ren turned around suddenly catching Alex off guard.

"Tessa." Ren said softly.

"What?" Alex asked Ren.

"Tessa! I forgot about her, My older sister!" Ren told Alex a little louder.

"I'll get her too. Now go." Alex said giving Ren a push forcing Ren to get on the bus.

Being forced on the bus, Ren sat down behind the driver.

"Get going. I need to get his sisters." Alex told the driver.

"But you're suppose to stay with him." The driver insisted.

"I know but plans change." Alex told the driver.

The driver closed the bus doors and drove off.

"I'm sure you're feeling a lot of emotions right now but don't worry. I'll protect you, for my name isn't Floyd Gene." Floyd said proudly of himself.

"Now, This is-" Floyd said before getting cut off.

"I can see that." Ren told Floyd, sarcastically.

"Anyway, this bus will make only two stops and take students to school." Floyd informed Ren.

"I kind of figured much." Ren said.

"But this school is for special kids." Floyd told Ren.

"Special? How special are they?" Ren asked intrigued.

"You'll see when you meet them." Floyd told Ren