Depth 77

"Where are we going?" Ren asked out loud, sitting in the back seat with Lacey.

"To see your parents. What else?" Leon said sitting in the passenger seat.

"Are you okay?" Ren asked Lacey in a soft voice. 

Lacey remained quiet. Ren felt uncomfortable and uneasy for the rest of the ride.

"Alright! Where to next?" Dannie asked as her and Alex reached the ground level.

"Stay here with Tessa. I'll be back with my team." Alex instructed Dannie.

Dannie gave a worried look having to wait for Alex to come back. Alex left to recover his team.

"We need to go!" Alan shouted taking out an intruder.

"We can't keep this up!" Rose chimed in.

"This way!" Alex shouted from the left hallway.

Floyd went to Illiana and Raina gathering them to come as well. Rose and Alan fought any strays that followed behind them.

"Switch." Alan directed towards Floyd. 

Alex lead the way to where he had left Dannie and Tessa.

"This is all of us?" Dannie asked ready to go.

"Where to now?" Alan asked still in alert.

"I have a car that can carry ten people." Illiana shared out loud.

"How many are we?" Raina asked staring to count.

"We'll find out when we get to it. Where is your car?" Rose asked worrisome.

Illiana gave a nervous smile,"Out front."

"Lead the way." Rose said gesturing for her to go first.