Depth 10

"Which apartment complex is it?" Alex asked himself, seeing that there are two apartment complexes.

Franks guys were also searching for Lacey up and down the street. 

"Let's try this one." Alex said to himself, going into the apartment complex on the same side as the convenience store.

Alex jogged into the apartment complex without delay.

"Is that crying?" Alex asked himself, inching toward the crying sounds.

Alex walked closer to the elevator and pushed the up button. The elevator came down and the crying sounds became louder. The elevator doors opened up and Lacey was sitting on the floor in tears. 

"Let's get you up. Here we go." Alex said walking over to Lacey and helping her up.

"Where's Ren?" Lacey asked wiping away her tears.

"He's with a friend of mine." Alex told Lacey.

"Is he safe?" Lacey asked getting herself together.

"Yes. Now, let's get you somewhere safe." Alex said to Lacey in a soothing voice.

"Okay." Lacey said feeling a little better.

"Stick close." Alex instructed Lacey.

Lacey grabbed Alex's hand. Alex was startled but proceeded with leaving the apartment complex with caution.

"There's so many of them." Lacey stated feeling much more safer.

Lacey and Alex walked out of the apartment complex going to the right, walking down a crowded sidewalk.

Alex and Lacey walked two blocks before getting in a car parked on the curb.

"Get in." Alex said to Lacey.

Now in the car with their seat belts on, Alex drove off.

"You have a very nice car, Mister." Lacey complimented Alex's car.

"Thank you and my name is Alex." Alex introduced himself.