Depth 69

"What is this room?" Lyn asked in amazement while looking around the room.

The room is blue lit with testing tubes, cords everywhere and, monitors.

"Come on, we can't stay here." Alex told Lyn turning to leave. 

"We can't leave just yet." Lyn said unwilling to leave.

"We can't get caught either." Alex told Lyn guiding her back to where they came in from.

Alex and Lyn go into the lounge area to recollect their thoughts.

"Tell me what happened?" Alex demanded.

"Nothing. She touched something she wasn't suppose to I guess." Lyn told Alex avoiding his gaze.

"That's not the entire truth now is it?" Alex asked seriously.

"I found her in that room and she told me her concerns. I suggested to touch along the walls. She must've cut herself then." Lyn said telling the truth. 

Alex turns to go back to the infirmary after hearing what Lyn had told him. After standing there for a few seconds Lyn paced herself behind Alex. Upon entering the infirmary Dannie is sitting at her desk.

"Was it bad?" Lyn asked concerned.

"Any later and she could've died." Dannie told Lyn.

Lyn had a guilty facial expression.

"With some rest and blood she'll be alright." Dannie reassured Lyn.

"We'll comeback later." Alex informed Dannie.

"Actually I need to talk to you Alex." Dannie said in an unsettling, calm voice.