Depth 79

Raina gestured for Alex to lead the way. Alex went first with Raina and the team behind him. Rose and her crew along side Floyd took out any intruders that they ran into. Alan helped Dannie with rolling Tessa on the hospital bed.

"There it is. The navy blue one." Illiana told Alex.

"Floyd, Alan. You two stay here and protect the group. Rose, you and your crew will help me clear a path. When we call be quick." Alex said looking at everyone for confirmation.

Illiana and Raina nervously waited for the say so then booked it to the car. Illiana ran to the driver's side then Raina ran to the passenger side. Alan and Dannie looked at each other in disbelief. Dannie shook her head.

"Come on." Alan told Dannie signifying Floyd that they're moving.

They all made it to the car and Alan helped Dannie get Tessa in the car leaving the hospital bed. 

"What's taking so long?" Alex asked blatantly.

"I don't have the keys!" Illiana notified everyone.

"Move." Alex told Illiana.

Alex and Illiana switched places. Alex motioned his hand over where the keys go and started driving away.

"Where are we going to stay?" Rose asked keeping an eye out for followers.

"I have a place where we can all fit." Raina stepped in to say.

Everyone agreed and Raina gave Alex direction to the new place.

"Wait! Wouldn't the old building still be standing?" Rose asked out curiously.

"As far as I know, it is but the enemy could be there waiting." Alan enlightened the group.

Everyone stayed quiet at what Alan had said.