Depth 38

"What did you do?!" Intruder One shouted in fear getting in motion to shoot.

Tessa became mixed with emotions and ducked down. 

Bang!

Tessa searched herself for any bullet holes and didn't find any. Tessa looked up and saw the intruder laying on the ground not moving.

"What happened?" Tessa asked Alan muddled.

"Just thank me." Alan said standing up from the wooden floor.

"Thank you." Tessa said grateful then left back to Lacey and Ren.

 Alan followed Tessa and stood in the doorway of the room Lacey and Ren are hiding. Lacey ran to Tessa upon seeing her. 

"Aren't you a little too relaxed?" Ren asked coming out of hiding as well.

"Maybe but don't worry about me." Alan said tranquil.

"You put my sister in harms way." Ren said bothered.

"She didn't die now did she?" Alan said placid.

"That maybe so but-" Ren started to say upset.

"That's enough! Let's just move on from this." Tessa said still a bit shaken with emotions.

Tessa went to Lacey's room and helped Lacey finish packing with a worried face. Ren looked sad then went to his room and laid on the bed.

"I need to finish this." Alex proclaimed.

Alex rolled from behind cover throwing knives at the intruders. Intruder Three walked to where Alex had just moved from cover.

"Big mistake." Alex said appearing behind the intruder and taking him out.

Alex ran upstairs to check the situation.

"It's so quiet up here." Alex said to himself walking down the hall.

"You get more sloppy over time I see." Alan said appearing from behind a wall.

Alex remained silent.

"What happened up here?" Alex asked seeing the bodies on the floor lifeless.

"Tessa and I." Alan replied plainly.

"What!? Is she alright?" Alex asked in shock.

"Go to Lacey's room." Alan instructed Alex.

Alex made his way to Lacey's room to see them still packing. Alex had a feeling of relief come across his face.

"Ren?" Alex asked walking up to Alan.

"Sleeping." Alan responded bluntly.