Depth 78

Ren tapped Lacey on her hand.

"We need to leave. I have a bad feeling about this." Ren said telling Lacey how he felt.

"Don't you want to see Mom and Dad?" Lacey said in a happy, low voice.

"Yes but not like this and without Tessa." Ren said looking around outside the car window.

"Couldn't be helped." Lacey said plainly.

Ren gave in and stayed quiet.

"Here we are." Leon stated blissfully.

The man driving the car parks in the driveway of a smaller building. Leon, Casey and, Lacey get out the car while Ren is reluctant to leave the car.

"Get him." Leon told Casey sternly upset.

Casey came to the car grabbing at Ren's arm then pulling him out of the car. Leon leads the way to the building as they all enter. Leon swipes a card at a door and it opens. They all go downstairs into a dark hallway that slowly starts to brighten back up.

"What is this place?" Ren asked out of curiosity.

"This is the very beginning of a new ruling." Leon told Ren as a Man came into view.

"Hello, you may already know me." The Man greeted.

Ren took a pause before saying," You're the voice in my head!"

"Didn't I say we would meet." The Man said coming closer.

The Man walked up to Lacey and hovered his hand above Lacy's head. Lacey tightened up in pain. The Man removed his hand and Lacey fell to the floor.

"What did you do to her?" Ren asked The Man angrily.

Casey stops Ren from getting near The Man.

"I just simply released her from herself." The Man said before giving a gesture to Leon.