Depth 63

"Here she is." Alan said stepping further into the office.

"Bring her to me." Leon said trying to hide his fascination.

Raiyen sauntered before Leon and just looked at him. Stepping from behind Alex, Lyn went to stand by Raiyen.

"Who's this?" Leon said discombobulated.

"She's-" Alan started to say.

"My guardian." Raiyen chimed in.

"Ah, yes!" Leon said hiding his disappointment. "Since it's late, I assume you remember where your room is?" Leon said trying to quickly get Raiyen and Lyn out of the office.

Raiyen turned around and left taking Lyn's luggage with her. Lyn looks unwilling to leave but do so following Raiyen.

"I told you to bring Raiyen not some mortal!" Leon shouted in rage.

"The situation-" Alan started to explain.

"Who cares! You should've tried harder." Leon said stepping around his desk to his chair. "This is the first time you've disappointed me." Leon added, sitting down in his chair.

Alan and Alex look at each other. Leon sighs defeated.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice." Leon apologized with his head hanging down. "I'm grateful you brought her back. Now she's safe. That  woman. I'll deal with her later." Leon said getting back to work.

Alan and Alex leave Leon's office bewildered at his sudden behavior change.