Depth 6

"Hmm. It sounds quiet outside." Tessa said to herself, sitting on the living room couch watching TV.

Ding Dong

"I wonder who that can be?" Tessa asked herself.

Tessa got up from the living room couch going to the front door. Tessa opened the door and got ambushed by six strangers, dragging her out of the house.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Let go of me!" Tessa yelled out surprised.

The strangers covered Tessa's head with a plastic black bag. When the plastic black bag was removed from her head, she was dazed and confused. Tessa scanned around to see her surroundings. There were strangers everywhere including a machine.

"What's going on?" Tessa shouted confused.

"Ah, she's awake now. Let's get started." Frank announced walking away from Tessa.

"Get started with what?! What's happening?" Tessa asked anxiously, struggling to get out of the chair she is tied down to.

"Hit it!" Frank shouted.

The stranger near the machine flicked the switch that had cables connecting it to the chair Tessa is sitting in. Tessa let out a loud and painful scream from being electrocuted.

"Stop!" Frank yelled.

The stranger standing next to the machine hit the switch stopping the machine. Tessa was panting fast and hard from being electrocuted.

"Now, tell me everything I want to know." Frank said walking closer to Tessa leaning into her face.