Depth 81

Nobody said anything for awhile after Alan had talked.

"We need to know what's going on so we can help come up with a solution. Remember you came to us for help." Rose said out loud demanding someone to talk.

"I remember. I just didn't think it would get this bad so quickly. It's like it was all planned out." Alex shared deep in thought.

Knock Knock Knock

"I thought you said no one comes here?" Darren directed towards Raina.

"No one does, Ever!" Raina said keeping her word.

Floyd went to the door ready to retaliate. It went silent then Floyd came back into the spacious living room with Lyn and Raiyen. Everyone stood up from their seats except Alex.

"How did you find us?" Alan asked curiously.

"People on the street." Raiyen answered.

"You must be able to search through people's memories." Alex said looking up at Raiyen.

"Yeah and more." Raiyen added.

"Come on in." Raina said gesturing for them to take a seat.

When Raiyen and Lyn sat down so did the rest of everyone else. Raina went to get Raiyen and Lyn some refreshments.

"Tell us how did you escape that building?" Alan asked Raiyen.

"We walked through." Lyn replied surprised herself.

"I get it now." Alex said calm and collected. "You can manipulate people minds." Alex stated.

"Yes." Raiyen confirmed.

"Now that we know everyone's powers, we can move on." Rose said looking at Alex.