Depth 82

"Where to start? Leon must have planned everything." Floyd said starting the conversation.

"You're right about that." Raina joined in.

"What do you mean?" Alan asked.

"Leon has been calling me in a lot lately in those pass couple of days. He wanted me to keep my eyes on the entrance and whoever enters his office." Raina informed the group.

"Then he must have something in his office he's hiding." Darren joined in from Rose's team.

"There's a hidden escape route in his office. The window behind his desk." Alex enlightened everyone.

"We must go see where it leads to." Rose suggested.

"No need. It must lead to the basement where we went to get to the front of the building. A car was missing." Alan chimed.

"Why does he want the Brennan family?" Floyd asked revealing his thoughts.

Lyn stood up from her seat," He wanted Raiyen at first." 

"He must've not needed her for his plan." Rose commented.

"He still seemed like he wanted her. He said that she's a precious being that everyone wants. He's one of them." Lyn shares.

"Then does Raiyen have some kind of connection with the family?" Darren asked in thought out loud.

"I feel a connection but don't know what kind it is." Raiyen chimed in.

"Well, we know Ren and Lacey won't get hurt." Alan stated looking around the room.

"How did that guy find us? Isn't USDAGO suppose to be hidden?" Rose asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe a connection between Leon and him." Lyn suggested.

"Impossible. He's only out for power and revenge." Alan commented.