Depth 22

"Man, there's so much I don't know." Ren said to himself, still standing where Floyd had left him.

"Of course, you're just a teenager. It's still a learning process." A strange male voice said.

"Where are you?" Ren asked looking around.

"You'll see me in due time." The strange male voice said.

"What's up with people and not telling me anything." Ren said heated up.

Passersby started to give Ren weird looks. Ren saw this and started walking. 

"Protection." The strange male voice said.

"So where are you from?" Ren asked trying to start a friendly conversation.

Silence~~~~

"Hey! Hey! Fine be like that." Ren said irritated.

Ren walked quite a way before stopping. Ren's stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." Ren said to himself putting his hand over his stomach. 

Ren searched his surroundings for a place to eat and saw Panera Bread across the street. Ren walked to the crossing, waited for the light to change and crossed the street. Ren walked into the store, ordered his food, grabbed a pager and sat down. After waiting for four minutes the pager vibrated on the table catching him off guard while he was looking around.

"My food must be ready." Ren said to himself, getting up from his table to get his food.

"Here you go." The female clerk said giving Ren his food.

"Thank you." Ren said grabbing his food and giving the pager back to the female clerk directly.

"Oh, you can set it down in the basket on your left." The female clerk told Ren.

"Oh." Ren said feeling slightly embarrassed, putting the pager in the basket. 

Ren went back to his original seat to see that someone else is sitting there. Ren let out a sigh and found another seat by the window, sitting there and eating his food.