Chapter 77

Mia’s Pov.

Mia Ann-Leigh Styles, Mia Ann-Leigh Styles. Mia Ann-Leigh Taylor, Mia Ann-Leigh Styles. Wow ‘Styles’ will one day be my name and I can’t believe it. I think I’m still in shock of Harry proposing to me. Never in a billion years did I think he would do that. When he was first getting down on his knee, I can’t remember anything that I was thinking because my mind went blank. I think my mind went into shock. He has changed so much…not just for me but for himself. Every day he surprises me with something new, and I couldn’t ask to be with anybody better. I wouldn’t change him for the world!

“Babe?” Harry waves his hand in front of my face.

“Yes. What? Sorry.” I shake my head, following him with my eyes as he takes a seat next to me on the sofa.

“Nothing, you just looked in deep thought. That’s all. What were you thinking about.” He smiles, draping his right arm over my shoulders.

“Just thinking about my name changing once we’re married.” I giggle.

“Well I think Mia Ann-Leigh Styles, suites you.” He shrugs.

“Yeah, it sounds better than Mia Ann-Leigh Taylor anyway.” True.

“There is nothing wrong with your name…” He trails off.

I don’t know why, I’ve just never liked having Taylor at the end of it, it just doesn’t seem to go with the rest of my name at all.

“So what do you want to do today?” I ask him.

“Well I was thinking…actually no. Do you want to go into town?” He offers.

“No what was you thinking?” I want to know.

“That doesn’t matter.” Harry laughs.

“Tell me.” I look up to him.

“Well I was going to either meet up with Sammie-Jo or invite her around here. You know to tell her about us becoming parents and getting married because she wasn’t at the meal to find out.” He explains.

“You can, I don’t mind.” Why didn’t he just say that in the first place?

“No, no.” He shakes his head from left to right.

“Why? You could have just told me that in the first place you know. I really don’t mind.” I smile reassuring him.

“Because it sounds bad me saying that I want to invite another girl over. That’s why I thought taking you out would sound much better but now I have just made myself look like a prick so I guess it doesn’t matter either way.” He laughs, shrugging.

“You can invite Sammie-Jo over anytime. She is one of your best friends, so I don’t really care Harry. Plus it doesn’t sound bad at all. I don’t feel up to go out today if I’m honest.” I sniffle.

“What? Why? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctors?” Why does he always go into panic mode.

“Harry no, calm down.” I rest my hand on his chest. “I’m fine, just worn out. That’s all. We’ve had a hectic few days and I’m just a little tired. I might go for a lie down later.”

Over that last few days, Harry and I have slowly been packing up to move back into his house. We’ve both figured that it is the best decision, not just to be close to Max but there will be more room for when our little one is born.  Today is Wednesday and we have decided to move out by Saturday. We’ve let the estate agency’s know and everything seems to be going really well. So far, so good!

“Don’t you think you best get checked out first?” Harry asks.

“No I don’t. Like I said, I’m just tired.”