Chapter 46

Mia’s Pov.

Harry. Harry is standing right in front of my seated body with his eyes gazing down at me. What is he doing here? Why is he is?

“Mia.” He repeats.

“What are you doing here?” I don’t know whether I’m full of anger or shock. Maybe a mixture of the both?

“What is he doing here?” I ask Victoria and Niall meaning Harry isn’t going to answer me.

“You need to talk things through.” Niall speaks.

“So you’re telling me that this is a set up? I trusted you and you said it would be a quiet night in and that we just would relax.” Standing to my feet, I look to Victoria who moves closer to Niall.

“Mia.” Harry reaches out to grab my arm.

“Don’t even think about touching me Harry!” Snatching back I glare at the three of them.

Victoria and Niall are just standing there looking at one another not really knowing what to do. Harry is just gazing at me in shock. So I’m guessing Harry didn’t have a clue about this. Well he could of and is just acting surprised that I’m actually here? Thinking of which…why the hell am I still standing here?

Looking back and forth between the lot of them, I run for the door. The door just seems to be screaming the word ‘escape’ at me. I don’t want to be standing in this room like a random creature that nobody has seen before. I hate being stared at and that is what Harry was doing.

I can’t actually explain how I feel. I could start of by saying I feel sick, confused, betrayed, stupid, a fool. How could Victoria lie to me? Why didn’t she just tell me that Harry was going to be at her house? Well I suppose if she had of told me I would have ran a mile just like I’m doing now. I’m already on the street running just like I have seen the most terrifying thing ever. I’m running to get away…to get away from Harry. I still go through hurt every day for what he said to me and how he told me to leave. Do I believe that it was the drink talking…maybe but if it was why didn’t he come and apologise? I know that I have had my phone turned off since leaving him and that it was the first time turning it on to text Max less than five minutes ago.

Do I run home? I don’t even know where to go. I don’t have anybody I know who lives around here. My phone is running out of charge so I can’t ring anybody. I fi go home surly that’s where Victoria and Niall will lead Harry to find me. I don’t want to be found by him. I just want to keep running.

“Watch it love.” A young man stops me in my tracks meaning that I nearly run into him. He must be around twenty four, twenty five at the most.

“S-sorry.” My voice crack. When did I even start crying?

“Whoa it’s alright love. Are you okay?” He looks in my eyes.

“N-no. Y-yes. No. I don’t even know anymore.” I sob. Why am I even crying to a random stranger in the street? I have never met him before. What am I actually doing?

“Well you’re clearly not okay because you are crying. Come on let’s go and sit in this café.” The young man points to the small building to our right.

I don’t reply but just stare at it nodding. He put his hand on the top half of my back and slightly encourages me to walk into the café. Why is he being so polite? He won’t even want to talk to me after I tell him how mess up I am. He will run a mile.

“Come on sit down.” He pulls a chair out and I take a seat.

“Do you want a drink lovie?” He asks.