Final Chapter.

Mia's Pov.

A sobbing scream fills the small room which brings happiness. She's alive.

"Oh my god Harry." I take my first breathe.

"She's alive. Thank you so much." Harry first chants before whispering a 'thank you.'

I can feel the whole of my body shaking, making me feel sick. Shock? Maybe.

"I'm so fucking proud of you Mia. You've made me the happiest man...alive." Harry sobs, his tears contagious.

"Stop crying, you're starting me off." I muffle, wiping my tears away.

"I will never be able to thank you enough for this. Th...ank y...ou." Harry sobs.

It's heart-breaking to see anyone cry but when it is a boy, everything just hurts more, especially when the boy you love is in pieces right in front of you. I know Harry is crying because he is happy but it still upsets me.

"You're the best." Harry wraps me tightly into his chest, kissing me.

I feel so weak right now.

"You have a beautiful, healthy baby girl." My doctor smiles, handling me my baby.

"Healthy?" I smile knowing the chances that could have happened. The doctor nods.

I'm nervous at first.

"Don't be scared love." Harry encourages me, pecking my head.

I gently take the weight of my little girl into my own arms, tears running off my face.

"I thought you said that if she was born alive that there was a big chance of her having..." I hold my finger up, stopping Harry from talking. I don't want to hear it.

I couldn't be happier.

"You've been very lucky. She has surprised us all Harry. Little babies like this make miracles happen."

"This is all down to you. We have an amazing, beautiful little girl because of you. Thank you mate." Harry stands, shaking the doctor's hand. My heart melts. Never have I saw Harry cry and thank someone at once.

"Hello beautiful." I whisper to the small bundle of joy in my arms.

She's no longer crying but the small snores leaving her lips are adorable.

"She takes after her dad." I smile, not taking my eyes off her.

"More like her mum." Harry takes a seat back at my side, wresting his arm over my shoulders.

"Congratulations to you both. Have you thought of a name?" Dr Jameson asks.

"Yes." Harry beams.

I bite down on my lip.

"What's up babe?" Harry asks me.

"The name, I think I have changed my mind."

"I thought we agreed on Casey Ann-Leigh Styles?" He furrows his eyebrows, obviously confused.

"This might sound stupid but it doesn't look like she will suite Casey." I hate changing things last second. I like to be prepared.

"Okay...what was you thinking of then?" Harry looks at me.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" I smile to my doctors. He nods walking out of the room.

I don't have any names in mind at this moment in time, but I just don't think I'm going to like the name Casey. It doesn't look like it suites her.