Chapter 60

Mia's Pov.

Harry and I have both been awake early this morning to set off to our hotel. We're traveling down to Devon for a few nights away. The place we are going to looks so pretty. Ahh I'm so excited.

Last night we sat planning on where we go. There was so many different hotels that we both liked, the more we look the harder it was to choose from. Finally after a couple of hours of searching we were both able to agree on the same hotel which is Mercure Exeter Southgate Hotel. For the quality of the hotel the price is really cheap. We were expecting to pay a hell of a lot more but when we came across this hotel with the low rate, we jumped at the chance.

Just to get away for a couple of days will be so nice and relaxing. I can't wait. Everything has been so stressful lately. I just want to escape from it all. Take camping for an example, which turned out to be a disaster with the weather and Immy showing up. Thinking of Immy, I wonder if she has anymore evil plans to try and break Harry and I up? She seems to be so sly and bitchy it is unbelievable! I don't think I have every met anyone like her before, and I don't think I want to come across someone like her again for that matter!

Why does everyone else have to interfere with someone else's relationship when they are happy being together. Why can't everyone just leave you alone for you to get on with it yourself? I'm sure if everyone was left to do their own things that the world would be a much happier place...but no there's always that someone who has to wreck if for you!

Too often we all listen to everyone else who is only aiming to cause trouble, but we should listen to the ones that we love and follow the trust the shines through in our hearts. There are too many rumours spreading around in this world and we all need to block them out and listen to what our own minds our telling us, because there is only so many times you can mess up before losing the one you love. Remember never listen to what others are saying only ever listen to yourself.

So that we have no trouble this time, Harry and I haven't told anyone where we are going. We both just want to relax with no drama. I'm sick of drama that is all I have had to face all through my life. When will it all stop? When will I live a peaceful happy life? When will I be able to relax and stop worrying? Well the answer to all of them is most likely never. Nobody ever knows what is waiting for them around the corner. Some days will be peaceful and others will be the complete opposite.

Yes there are people who live a happy, fantastic life. They smile all the time and never have any trouble. They can wake up not having to worry about anything or anyone, but they are only the people you read about as a child in fairy tales. None of their life is real or true, it is all a fake. Damn sometimes I wish I was one of those girls who I used to read about in books but I realise that I will never become that girl because life is never simple.

Everyone has to realise that more than once in their life they will become face to face with their worst fears, nightmares or traumas. Nothing can stop what is about to happen next, but you have no choice but to go along with it. Yes times will get tough and hard but you have to pull through. You have to prove to yourself that you are a stronger person and dig deep to find it in you. You don't only have to prove to yourself, but you also have to prove to others what kind of person you are. I'm not saying that you have to act happy just to please others but you need be happy to please yourself.

There will always be something there to push you back down to the floor at laugh at you but you need to get back up and stand up to it, showing it who is boss. Don't let other people put you down, never let that happen. It is only you who knows what person you are and it is only you that knows what person you can become. If you have dreams, follow them. Don't mess about! If you fail at them, so what you tried your hardest to achieve them it doesn't matter because you will still mean someone special to someone else. Just do what you want. Just do whatever makes you happy. Never ever let anyone get in the way of that because if you do, you will crumble to the ground.