Chapter 47

Harry’s Pov.

“I want you to hurt just like I’m hurting. Just leave me alone because it’s over Harry.”

Mia’s words repeat over and over in my head. I have to admit that her words have hurt me and they will always stick in the back of my mind until I know that she is mine again. I have been chasing her since leaving the Café but she begged me to leave her alone and not follow her. It was only because she began crying as she begged that I left her alone. I don’t want to see the girl that I adore cry in front of me. The only time she can cry is if I can hold her tightly in my arms and tell her everything is going to be okay.

I’ve never seen Mia look that way before, her eyes were all blood shot and her face was as pale as a ghost. She has definitely lost weight since I saw her last. The worst thing of all is that it is all because of me. My beautiful girl has changed because of my own doing. Why the fuck did I drink and say all of those words to her? Am I that much of a dickhead?

It has been two hours since she left me at the Café and I’m now sat in Niall’s and Victoria’s lounge staring into a cup full of coffee feeling sorry for myself. I can’t get her out of my head and I know the state that she will be in right now. Nobody is there to comfort her because Victoria is here as am I. Even if I was with her she wouldn’t let me comfort her if I tried! She has nobody else around here…well I don’t think she does.

That guy from the Café better not be with her because I will literally throttle him with my own bare hands. Who does he think he is flirting with her? I never want to see that bastard again! When I saw him sitting across the table from Mia, I just felt as if somebody had stabbed a knife right through my heart. I can’t even explain the anger I felt running through my body, I just wanted to pounce on him there and then.

“Harry!” Niall’s sharp voice sounds.

“What?” I harshly reply.

“Don’t you dare snap at me! I was only seeing if you were alright meaning you have been staring into that cup for a good half an hour.” His voice rises.

“Sorry man. I just need to see her.” I sigh.

“I know but…” He begins.

“But it’s my own fault. Just say it I know you were going to anyway.” Niall has already said that to me more than once anyway.

“Well it’s true.” He shrugs.

But that’s it! I know that it is true. Everything is my fault t always has been and most likely always will be.

“Wait.” I lift my head.

“What’s up?” Niall curiously asks.

“You know where Mia lives right?” I question. Well he must do meaning Victoria is his girlfriend and she is always with Mia.

“Mate I’m not getting involved.” He shakes his head and backs off.

“Don’t mate me if you’re not going to help me. If I was your mate you would help me out. Man I just need to know where she is. I need to speak to her in private on our own. Please I’ve never begged anyone so much.” I stand.

“Harry…” I cut Niall off.

“Niall please. I would help you out if you ever need it. This is the only thing that I want.” I plead.

Niall takes a moment to think before sighing.

“Fine.” He rolls his eyes.

 I knew that I could get around him one way or another.  Niall is a person who can’t say ‘no’ for too long before giving in.