Chapter 21

Harry's Pov.

We have just arrived home and nothing has been said between us about the kiss what had just happened in the hospital. It was an awkward drive home, but the radio helped break the silence. Every time I looked at Mia, she was just glaring out of the window, staring off into the distance. I can't answer if the kiss was meant to happen or not, but from my point of view I can say it was. Mia was just standing so close. I couldn't resist her for any longer. I just wanted to feel her lips on mine again, if only the fucking jug never fell of the table!

"Ermm...Thanks for the ride home. I...I best go now." Mia jumps out of the car.

She can't just run off again not like last time, I can't let it happen.

"Mia wait." I shout through my window to catch her attention.

"O sorry my bags, I will just open the door and then I will come and get them." Her sweet voice replies.

"I'm not on about the bloody bags Mia." I get out of the car to meet her standing on the grass.

She stands in silence, looking down at the floor.

"Come back to mine." I say.

"I really couldn't." She shakes her head still not looking up. I can tell that she regrets the kiss and I should have never of done it.

"Mia just come on, don't be stubborn. Leave your bags in my car and we will get them later." I place my finger under her chin and then tilt her head up.

"I don't know Harry." She shrugs.

"Come on Mia. I was put in charge to look after you anyway, so I will just be doing my job." I smile trying to lighten the mood.

"Fine, okay." Slightly nodding, Mia makes her way towards my house, and I shortly follow behind.

Walking into my house, Mia makes her way into the living room as I make my way into the kitchen. Okay things maybe a little awkward right now between us, but surly we will get back to normal again soon? If has happened once before and we made up, so hopefully this time will be the same.

"Do you want a drink?" I shout whilst filling the kettle up with water.

"Urm...No thanks." I guess I will just make her one anyway. I think she is only being awkward because of the kiss, in fact I know it is because of that.

After making us both a milky coffee, I make my way into the living room to where Mia is sat. I decide to sit next to her as I pass her the coffee.

"Here." I pass it to her.

"I didn't want a drink." She looks at the cup weirdly.

"Well you can't just not drink. Look it is milky just way that you like it." I know that she likes her coffee just the way that I like mine.

"Thank you." Mia smiles a little, whilst taking the cup out of my grip.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask.

"Not too bad, just tired and weak still." She takes a drink from her cup.

"Well that is to be expected." I agree. After all of the treatment that she has been through, she can't just suspect to be up and running again. Mia just needs as much rest as possible but that most likely won't happen.

"I just thought of something." Mia looks at me.

"Yeah and what's that?" I question.

"Well I couldn't have gone home anyway." She swirls her cup around.