Chapter 30

Harry's Pov.

Mia's smile hasn't stopped growing since she has laid eyes on this hotel. I booked us in here this morning when she was showering. Like I have just told her, I felt that we needed time alone.

Mia looks up to me and connects our lips. She looks so fucking hot in that dark pink dress! Pushing her against the wall, I push my body onto hers. We don't break the kiss. It just gets more deep and passionate. Wow! This is definitely the best kiss that we have shared so far. Never have I felt this exited to have my hands on a girl's body. I've wanted her for so long and now there will be no distractions.

Are tongue swipe past one another, tasting each other. Gasping for air, Mia looks up to the ceiling trying to catch her breathe. Not being able to stop myself, I kiss down her jaw line and across her bare chest. I just want to rip this dress off her right now and fuck her! But I use all of my energy to stop myself meaning I want to make this special for her, hanging it out for as long as I can. I will make sure to keep Mia for as long as I possibly can, I don't want to let her go. I want to call her mine for as long as she will allow. Yes along the lies there's no doubt I will fuck up somewhere, but I will try my hardest to change and treat her with respect.

"H-harry." She breathlessly speaks down my ear.

I do not know if she is a virgin or not. Meaning she was in a relationship with Danny for a long while, I'm guessing she isn't but I really hope she is.

Just as I did yesterday, I nibble and suck on a piece of her neck. Surly this will leave a mark for her to remember tonight for when she wakes up in the morning. She locks her arms around my neck and tips back her head as I suck harder on her neck. I've never had someone who can make me so hard, so quickly.

Stopping with the suction on her neck with leaving a bright red mark behind, I begin to feel my way to her back. Shortly finding the zip, I tug on it making the dress loosen around her body. Mia pulls her arms out and the rest of the dress falls to the floor, exposing her body. Her light pink, lace bra and knickers turn me on even more.

"So beautiful." I repeat my words from earlier as I step back to take a good look, eyeing her body up and down.

I don't stare for long before connecting our lips again. I just can't seem to get enough of her. Mia hands make their way down to the hem of my top as she pulls up. I allow her to pull it over my head which allows my skin to feel hers.

Her fingers make their way into my hair, roughing it up before making their way to lock around my neck again. Our tongues collide perfectly with one another, slipping in and out of each other's mouth.

Lacking of her body so that it is not pressed against the wall, it gives her the chance to move. I walk backwards pulling her with me, spinning her around until she faces me. Just before I way her down on the bed, I pull the covers off. Gently pushing her down onto the bed, I hover over her biting my lip not taking my gaze from hers.

Her hands touch my bar chest and I hold myself up over her with my arms either side of her body.

I lean down wanting to kiss every inch of her. I kiss her lips before kissing her cheeks and then down to her jaw bone, kissing her equally on each side. I then make my way down her neck as she tips her head back with enjoyment. Kissing down to her breasts and cupping them in my hands, a moan escapes her lips. Mia arches her back of the bed allowing me to undo the clasp of her bra.

"Do you like that baby?" I look her in the eyes.

Breathless Mia doesn't reply, just nod her head smiling.

"How much pleasure I could make you feel." I peck kisses all around her stomach.

"H-Harry." She flushes.